- Native English Speaker
- Must hold a US, Canada, UK, Irish, Australia or New Zealand passport
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- No criminal record
- Tattoos (if you have any) must be able to be somewhat hidden.
- Age 22 to 39 (as per visa acceptance requirements)
- Free Flight
- Free TEFL Training and Certificate
- Full Arrival Package and Hands on Training
- Trusted Name and The Best Support
Want to start a new adventure on the other side of the world?
Apply now to join us in China
We are looking for graduates to take on ESL positions in a number of different cities in China. Whether you have graduated university and would like to gain high-caliber international teaching experience, or would just like to travel and take on a new challenge, we can provide an opportunity of a lifetime. Our high-energy jobs will allow you to teach your native language in a welcoming environment, as well as offering you the unique experience of sampling a wealth of Eastern culture. Come join our team!
Full support in getting your legal working Visa
Airport pickup, Full support in finding and setting up your apartment, setting up your bank account, SIM card, etc. on arrival.
Plus, you do not need experience! We provide a Free TEFL course and one the best training systems in China.
MEF World also offers 80% of the health insurance payments and Free Chinese lessons!
Salaries are around 3 times what the local Chinese make.
Most teachers are able to go traveling and exploring each weekend, eat out most of their meals and still be able to save £200 to £300 per month after expenses. Some teachers have been able to save £600 to £900 per month after expenses.
For most questions people ask about teaching in China:
Our longest teacher has been with us for over 15 years, and most of our teachers renew and take multiple contracts. MEF World offers the best care and support in China.
- Teaching kindergarten to primary aged children
- Planning your lessons using our MEF World developed curriculum or working with your Chinese assistant for planning
- Creating a fun and engaging lesson plan that will make students want to learn
- Monitoring student progress
- 5 days per week
- Max. 30 teaching hours per week (Max. 40 hours onsite)
Two types of positions. (Applicants are able to give their preference. )
- Option 1: Full time kindergarten. Monday to Friday, 4 to 6 teaching hours per day. Normally days are from 8:30 to 5:30 and children have nap time for at least 2 hours.
- Option 2: Different locations or inside a language school. These teachers work less hours (sometimes half the number of hours compared to full time kindergarten teachers), 5 days per week but not set Saturday/Sunday off. Usually they have a mix of classes (so not only kindergarten).
Strict Requirements (no exceptions):
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Hold a passport one of the following countries: Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand
- Clear Police Check
- Age 21 to 39 (as per visa acceptance requirements)
- English must be your native/first language
For more details and an extensive list of questions and answers on teaching in China, visit our website!
We guarantee you will not regret coming to China. In the case you arrive in China and don't want to be there, you would just have to do is let us know and MEF will give the Chinese visa application fee refunded and fly you back home for free. We are sure you will not regret this experience!
MEF World is a leading provider of ESL English teachers in China. We are dedicated to providing support to our network of teachers and are more than happy to answer any questions.
Apply now to join us in China