Teen Immersion Chinese Language Programs in China

Designed for teen or high school students to quickly master Chinese language skills, this program offers intensive Chinese lessons with efficient learning methods to help students ace their Chinese exams. Small group or 1-on-1 classes are on offer.

Age-targeted Curriculum - Focus on everyday conversations
Flexible Class Size - Small group or 1-on-1
Cultural Exploration - Experience Chinese culture

• Instruction 10
Rozet

That's Mandarin Summer Camp

Going to That's Mandarin Summer Camp was a decision I will not regret. It was my first experience abroad without my family, and the first time I went to an summer camp. Despite the fact that there were not too many students, it really was an amazing experience, I really liked everything here. The teachers were very nice, and the program very chill. For instance if we could chose whether or not to go out for food, or to order, we could ask to go to certain places and it would be taken to consideration... But that did not mean that we only rested without learning. The lessons were very intense and we learned a lot in each on of them. Not only did it improve my vocabulary, but the dialogues we had with the teachers and the other students helped me a lot with the sentence structures, the pronunciation of words... I really liked how there was a balance between learning the actual language and learning about the culture and visiting places. This year I had chosen to participate to the program in which we had excursions ( museums, Forbidden city...) or cultural activities (such as painting masks, writing poems, making dumplings...) every morning, then 3 lessons in the afternoon, instead of the one in which we have 6 lessons a day and only participate to the excursions on the weekends. I strongly recommend this one if it is your first time to China because it allows you to discover a little bit more the city of Beijing. In other words, if you are thinking about coming here, don't hesitate I believe you won't regret it.

Chantal

That's Mandarin Summer Camp

In my opinion, That's Mandarin Summer Camp is a very effective and fun way to learn Mandarin not only because the environnment encourages you to speak and understand Mandarin, but because of the intensive yet fun classes. Personally, I found the school housing to be very accomodating from the building itself, to the people in it. Not only does this summer camp allow you to largely improve your Mandarin skills, but it also helps you get accustomed to the Chinese culture by offering trips to famous sights around China and also taking students to do everyday things such as taking the subway and asking for things in Mandarin. This camp is also very aware and accomodating to any issues a student may have and are always here to tend to your needs. I was personally so surprised as to how much Mandarin I would learn in so little time!

Rebecca

That's Mandarin Summer Camp

I had so much fun at this summer camp. I am 16 and started studying Chinese a year and a half ago, but before coming here I wasn't really able to use grammar properly. All my lessons have helped me improve so much, in only two weeks I think that my speaking, listening and writing have improved, especially my listening as the teachers try to speak Chinese as much as they can. We went on a lot of cool trips, for example to the Great Wall and the Art District in Beijing. We also went out often for food which was always really good. Our teachers have all been really kind and supportive, and the small classes are perfect as it means you are always involved in the lessons. Living at the school was such a good choice, because I got to know my friends at teachers really well.

I really recommend this camp to anyone who is studying or thinking of studying Chinese. I was only here for two weeks, and would definitely stay for longer if could. Beijing is a really cool city, and it was great to feel so independent.

Jordan

Great school

The teachers at this school are very helpful and smart people who make the school very enjoyable. This was the best and only Chinese school I’ve ever been to. You are able to meet many new people from all around the world and it’s very interesting I liked this school very much. I highly recommend this school for anyone who wants to learn Chinese in a good school with awesome teachers who will do there very best to make sure you learn very good Chinese

Maybe by having days where you take the students out to show them the Chinese they are learning

About That's Mandarin Chinese Language School

That’s Mandarin is China’s leading Chinese Language School delivering quality lessons to 3000+ students each year.

Study Chinese in Beijing, Shanghai, online or at your location.

Why choose us?
We offer only the best Chinese lessons for you with a...