• China

HSK courses pricing from just rmb 85
Dec 12, 2021
Dec 14, 2021
2 travelers are looking at this program

Get the desired HSK test result to obtain the Chinese work visa or to meet the Chinese university entrance requirement.

You can choose to take 1-on-1 or Small Group classes in Beijing, Shanghai or Shenzhen and we will customize your lesson plan to suit your HSK goal.

• 9-10 rating 87.5%
  • 7-8 rating 12.5%
  • Instruction 9.6
Patrick

Good Learning Experience

The experience I made during the teachings are always fun and connected to every day life situations, I enjoyed every class and always felt like the difficulty would suit my current level.
The online-learning platform Nihao Cafe is providing helpful guidance, you can see all your past and future classes conveniently calender, the material provided to support each classes teachings make it easy to revise what has been taught. The short videos are very helpful to make my daily life in China easier.

Gareth

First choice - That's Mandarin

Having lived in Shanghai working in a company that’s main language of communication was English, it was all too easy to have an excuse for not committing to a regular Chinese language study programme. There were the usual thoughts of, “I’ll do it next month,” or “My schedule is too unpredictable,“ or “Do I really want to become a beginner student again?”

I should have just taken the plunge sooner. From the outset, my time with That’s Mandarin has been nothing but positive in all aspects.
- Great support with admin and scheduling.
- An extremely user friendly and effective learning platform for face-to-face classes, online classes and self-study.
- Last, but most definitely not least, has been the constant support, patience and encouragement from a superb teacher.
All of this has made for an excellent learning experience. Looking back at where I started, it’s clear I’ve made consistent and clear progress over the months and have That’s Mandarin to thank for that.

I unreservedly recommend That’s Mandarin.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If I could do this all over again, I’d begin my adventure learning Chinese with That’s Mandarin much earlier!
Andrea

Nice Class

since i am in shanghai i really enjoyed studying at that's mandarin. I like the professionalism of the teacher and the materials we use in the class , such as the videos and audios.
the website access to student is great, we can review the lessons we have previously studied. The amneties in the building are great, we can enjoy a coffe break in between classes.
I have tried other schools in shanghai but that's mandarin is the best , this is why i always kept going with the classes here. The school is well located , it's been a lovely experience beeing here.

Andrea

Nice Class

The Chinese class is always nice, with really good teacher, helpin you to start and improve your chinese knowledge. The lessons are managed well, the app is really easy to be used and helpful for training and complete review and exercises.
The school organization is amazing, the teacher and all the group is always available for any kind of clarifications and help. All the class are new and well equipped to support all the lessons.
I would suggest for choosing this school for any person who desires to learn chinese in the best way possible.

Start as soon as possible, it really worth it. Happy to have choosen it! I will keep going for more lessons in order to improve my chinese as much as possible.
Dylan

Fantastic Learning Experience。很好

From the time I registered to study and That's Manadarin they have been professional and welcoming. The teachers are extremely well trained and are able to communicate and educate in a awy that makes Chinese class something to look forward to. I like the very well put together environment and the neat and tidy classrooms. They techonology used is awesome and serves its purpose. My teachers meet me at my level and I learned something new everyday. I am really enjoy the class with my teacher Yang Laoshi. Also the learning system very useful, highly recommend

Elena

If I were you - I won’t consider any other place

First of all I would love to say that I really enjoy my studies in “That’s Mandarin”: this school provides high quality services. Furthermore, I got really impressed by the unique and efficient teaching methods. Personally, Im getting bored really easy, but what is important to mark, “That’s Mandarin” still keeps my attention focused. I simply love this school, adore professional teachers, extremely helpful and friendly staff, modern environment and the last but not the least - I started to communicate in Chinese and that is something that, I thought I will never ever manage to do.

....
Louise

I love That's Mandarin

I’ve been taking one-on-one Chinese classes in That’s Mandarin for the past 8 months, with interruptions. I like that their schedule is fairly flexible and they are very willing to respond to each student’s individual needs. So it was never a problem that I had to travel a lot in between.
The teachers helped me to prepare for HSK 5, which I successfully passed after two months, now we are working on HSK 6 together. I like the combination of open conversations, where they teach me new words and expressions, correcting my mistakes at the same time. So I can actually learn many new words in the areas I am interested in. Also, we practice a lot with past examples of HSK exams and they help me coming up with strategies for the actual exam. Overall, I am very happy with my experience at That’s Mandarin and would happily recommend it to my friends!

Martina

Private Lessons in That's Mandarin

I have attended 1 to 1 lessons at Beijing That's Mandarin for a month during the last summer and I think I got a beautiful experience. I really like the organisation of the course and the teachers. Every lesson is planned taking into account the exigencies of each student and If you want to change time and day they can arrange a new schedule for you very soon.I needed to prepare HSK exam in a short period of time and all the team was very helpful with me. I specially appreciate the supplementary materials and the suggestions of the teachers to pass the exam. If I had a question they can suddenly explain the problem and make a lot of examples in order to let me understand, because sometimes Chinese language is very difficult, specially for an Italian student like me. Apart from the method and the organisation, they also have different interesting extra activities for adults and kids. I guess it is also a good school for group lessons because teachers are very friendly. If I have to choose private lessons I will go there again.