HSK 1-6 Preparation Courses In China with That's Mandarin

Get the desired HSK test result to obtain the Chinese work visa or to meet the Chinese university entrance requirement.

You can choose to take 1-on-1 or Small Group classes in Beijing or Shanghai and we will customize your lesson plan to suit your HSK goal.

• Experienced Teachers
  • Unique Teaching Methods
  • Online System

• Instruction 9.7
Elena

If I were you - I won’t consider any other place

First of all I would love to say that I really enjoy my studies in “That’s Mandarin”: this school provides high quality services. Furthermore, I got really impressed by the unique and efficient teaching methods. Personally, Im getting bored really easy, but what is important to mark, “That’s Mandarin” still keeps my attention focused. I simply love this school, adore professional teachers, extremely helpful and friendly staff, modern environment and the last but not the least - I started to communicate in Chinese and that is something that, I thought I will never ever manage to do.

....
Louise

I love That's Mandarin

I’ve been taking one-on-one Chinese classes in That’s Mandarin for the past 8 months, with interruptions. I like that their schedule is fairly flexible and they are very willing to respond to each student’s individual needs. So it was never a problem that I had to travel a lot in between.
The teachers helped me to prepare for HSK 5, which I successfully passed after two months, now we are working on HSK 6 together. I like the combination of open conversations, where they teach me new words and expressions, correcting my mistakes at the same time. So I can actually learn many new words in the areas I am interested in. Also, we practice a lot with past examples of HSK exams and they help me coming up with strategies for the actual exam. Overall, I am very happy with my experience at That’s Mandarin and would happily recommend it to my friends!

Martina

Private Lessons in That's Mandarin

I have attended 1 to 1 lessons at Beijing That's Mandarin for a month during the last summer and I think I got a beautiful experience. I really like the organisation of the course and the teachers. Every lesson is planned taking into account the exigencies of each student and If you want to change time and day they can arrange a new schedule for you very soon.I needed to prepare HSK exam in a short period of time and all the team was very helpful with me. I specially appreciate the supplementary materials and the suggestions of the teachers to pass the exam. If I had a question they can suddenly explain the problem and make a lot of examples in order to let me understand, because sometimes Chinese language is very difficult, specially for an Italian student like me. Apart from the method and the organisation, they also have different interesting extra activities for adults and kids. I guess it is also a good school for group lessons because teachers are very friendly. If I have to choose private lessons I will go there again.

No, I don't recommend this program

About That's Mandarin Chinese Language School

That’s Mandarin is China’s leading Chinese Language School delivering quality lessons to 3000+ students each year.

Study Chinese in Beijing, Shanghai, online or at your location.

Why choose us?
We offer only the best Chinese lessons for you with a...