Learn Chinese at Beijing International Chinese College

Learn Chinese at Beijing International Chinese College

Learn Chinese language with Beijing International Chinese College (BICC), the largest private Chinese language school in Beijing. With more than 30 classrooms in our 3 campuses, we have exceptional facilities and resources to support your studies. Our teachers are very experienced and engaging, our courses are flexible and affordable. We can issue a free student visa and we are an official HSK testing center approved by Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban).

Our Sanlitun Campus is conveniently located in the heart of Beijing, within walking distance from one of the biggest parks in Beijing (Chaoyang Park), the tallest building in Beijing (CBD area, China World Building) and the bustling streets of Sanlitun Village.

We provide all our students with a free gym membership at the Fitness Center across the street from our Sanlitun Campus. You can enjoy the swimming pool, the yoga and fitness classes any day after your Mandarin Chinese classes.

Asia » China » Beijing
Asia » China

• Instruction

Yoshioka
Japan

BICC helped me a lot on progressing my Chinese ability.

BICC helped me a lot on progressing my Chinese ability.

Teachers here are all friendly and enthusiastic.

On my first day here, my Chinese was really bad. I wasn’t able to read, listen and understand anything at that time; therefore, I got abundant troubles on living. But through learning at BICC, I’ve been getting used to the daily life here. If I’ve only taken Chinese classes at the universities, the learning progress wouldn’t be so great.

However, I wish I had other peers in the class and more chances to chat with the teachers. Due to the one-on-one teaching style, I wasn’t able to do so. I believe that my learning would be more exciting if I have had more interactions with others.

Our six-month learning here is end. I hope to have affairs on work which are more connected with China when I return to Japan.

I especially thank the teachers here and BICC.

Hope to see you again!

吉冈悠志

Sunday
BEIJING

BICC Provides a Conducive Environment for Learning

The well organized classes, under the Chinese Language and Culture Courses for Embassy Officials Program, and the very experienced and skilled teachers have made me feel confident and at ease in a Chinese environment.
The teaching methods and care given to students encourage fast learning and understanding. Grateful if the students could be more encouraged to like and write Chinese characters, which many of us take to be very hard, but which I understand can facilitate a faster learning and understanding of the language.
I encourage those who are interested in learning the Chinese language and Culture to join BICC for faster learning and understanding with utmost comfort.

Sunday Evelyn

Cristina
Beijing

Great experience really useful to learn a bit more on China and the Chinese language

I attended this course with a limited knowledge of the language and I immediately learn a lot of words and expressions which were really useful in my common life in Beijing.
The methodology used by the teachers was always good and professional. Also the class environment was perfect and I always felt very well, as the teachers did a great job in establishing a friendly approach with the students.
I really think that the courses performed by the BICC are well structured and could help foreign people to learn Chinese, understand the Chinese culture and to have better and friendly relationship with Chinese people.
I am very happy to have attended this course and I will suggest to anybody may need to learn Chinese to come to the BICC.
Thanks a lot to all the BICC staff.

Aysegul

Best place to learn Chinese

BICC is a great place to get to know Chinese culture and to learn Chinese. The athmosphere is professional and at the same time relaxed. My Chinese level is improved very quickly with the course in BICC. All the teachers and staff are very friendly and helpful. They teach Chinese effective and easy way. They also offer plenty of activities to learn Chinese culture, which are very helpful for understanding and enjoying Chinese culture. I would like to thank the administration, teachers and staff of BICC for their dedication and generosity. I recommend all my friends as a best place to learn Chinese.

Imee

Excellent language school in Beijing

I have just finished a 3mos language program and I am very pleased and satisfied with the overall quality of studies. I took the twice a week sessions with Wednesday options to engage in social activities the school arrange. Its very engaging. I had instructions before in other schools but i must say that BICC offered the best program at my level. I would not hesitate to recommend highly BICC in the future.

Y
Beijing, China
Cape Peninsula University of Technology

Chinese and China Made Easier

The BICC makes learning Chinese an engaging and fulfilling experience. The college's teachers are excellent - the classes are lively, well-balanced and above all, informative. Language, culture and history all make for a context-driven learning environment which is easy to follow and digest. The rest is up to you.

Perhaps more exercises/home work should be given to students to practice in their spare time.

Maria
venezuela

A great Experience

Hi, My name is Maria Yelamo from Venezuela. I participated in this program and learnt how to communicate in Chinese very fast, i was able to speak with locals and enjoy more the culture. The staff and teachers are very qualified and professionals. The trips and sightseeing visits were fantastic.

Pemba
Beijing, China

Good school, good teachers, location is convenient

I'm Pemba Sherpa from Kathmandu, Nepal. I came to BICC to study Chinese and now, after 20 weeks, I can make conversations with the locals. BICC helped me with obtaining the student visa, it was a smooth process. I liked the teachers, I learn Chinese fast. The office staff helped me a lot.

Helena
Brazil
Stony Brook University

Great School

There are fell students per class, so you can learn a lot. Also the teachers is change the style of teaching according to your preferences.
The school prepares different activities to learn more about the Chinese culture and train speaking Chinese, making friends with different nationalities.

If I could change one thing from this program would be the price.

Victoria

my time at BICC

It has Been a great experience, teachers are kind, helpful and very good. What I love the most is the small classes, you get all the tools and assistance needed! Staff and location are also great. I would recommend BICC to anyone who wants to learn both the language and the culture.

hiroshi
Kobe
Harvard University

Nice experience in BICC

Before I went to China, my Chinese language ability is too bad. I just can say "Hello, Sorry...etc.".
But, through BICC's program and their teachers nice support, my Chinese was progressed rapidly.
Finally I could pass HSK level 6.

If student can select or change teacher, it'll be better for us.

Gianfranco
Pomezia (Rome) Italy

My experience is very positive.

I studied at BICC for 3 consecutive summers (i.e. 2012, 2013 and 2014). The first year I was at Olympic Campus the other at Sanlitun Campus. Teachers are graduated at majors Chienese Universities they are skilled, friendly at rigorous at the same time. Back office support is fast and effective.

Beijing International Chinese College (BICC) is the largest private Chinese language school in Beijing. With more than 30 classrooms in our 3 campuses, we have exceptional facilities and resources to support your studies. Our teachers are very experienced and engaging, our courses are flexible and