Study Mandarin in Shanghai

Study Mandarin in Shanghai

Mandarin Spring is located in the heart of Shanghai where you'll be able to practice your new skills daily. At Mandarin Spring, we know learning a new language is difficult so we are prepared to ease the process as best we can. With a professional staff of all certified Mandarin teachers, we are dedicated to providing the most supportive and useful learning course available. We have courses related to traveling, business, Mandarin for women, and even HSK test prep. We've be happy to have you join us in Shanghai.

Asia » China
Mandarin

• Instruction

Marika
Cape Town, South Africa
University of Stellenbosch

Convenient and quality Chinese instruction

I have been studying with Mandarin Spring for almost a year. They are super helpful, and they accommodated me, even though I could only do classes on a Friday night. Their staff members are friendly, and they know how to work with foreigners. The course material is super relevant, and when I want to know more about things that aren't in the curriculum, they are really cool about. I feel like my appreciation for and learning of the language and culture has really come far with their help. I would totally recommend that people study through Mandarin Spring. Real value for money :)

Deshawn
Detroit
Western Michigan University

Private lessons

I chose Mandarinspring because I was looking for some more personal attention. I had been studying Mandarin at a nearby university but I felt there was too many people in the class, about 20. I chose the private lessons because I wanted someone to focus only on me and level. I did 50 lessons and after that I felt a huge jump in my speaking ability. I can read more characters and am more confident when engaging in conversation.

I recommend Mandarinspring for anyone looking to study Mandarin in Shanghai.

Mandarin Spring in center in Shanghai, one of the largest cities in the world. As China's influence grows and it's deep history, now has never been a better time to study Mandarin. Our staff compiles of professional teachers, all whom are native speakers and certified