Learn Chinese in Shanghai | Selected Chinese Language Courses with SN Mandarin

Learn Chinese in Shanghai | Selected Chinese Language Courses with SN Mandarin

Planning to go to China to learn Chinese and experience the culture? No matter you are college students, business persons, high school students or a language lover,
SN Mandarin, the official HSK Test Center and "Quality Mandarin School" awarded by IATCFL, will help you realize the dream in a best way.

Chinese Language Courses you can find:

1 Private Chinese Class: 1ON1, 2ON1,
2 Part Time Open Group Chinese Class (3-6 students per group)
3 IMMERSIVE SEMESTER CHINESE STUDY, STUDENT VISA SUPPORTS.
Comprehensive 30 - Comprehensive 20 - Flexible 12 - Study & Aupair in Shanghai

Hotel

• Instruction

Rauf
Mingechaur

my impact by the SN mandarin school

I talked to Frank. from beginning all went ok with getting a student visa. I got it in Shanghai. papers were in time and instructions were clear. btw if you want a Multiple entrance visa then need to go through a medical checkup. About studying: the program is about daily life, so quite useful interesting and easy learning. I reckon improvement is very up to your attendance, efforts, quality of your sleep at night and how you do homework, mostly those flash cards with chinese characters. going to apply for the second semester and continue with a higher level special thanks for a cool party on Xmas to everyone at school crew.

Rauf
Mingechaur

impact of the SN mandarin school

I talked to Frank. from beginning all went ok with getting a student visa. I got it in Shanghai. papers were in time and instructions were clear. btw if you want Multiple entrance visa then need to go through a medical checkup. About studying: the program is about daily life, so quite useful interesting and easy learning. I reckon improvement is very up to your attendance, efforts, quality of your sleep at night

Jarek
WARSZAWA

SN Mandarin

It was a good time to study at SN Mandarin.
My teacher Lisa was very good organized and always prepared for each lesson. Within 2 weeks we have study together all the program reffering to HSK 2 exam.
All the staff was very frendly and !!! everyday I was able to drink a good coffee at the office.
Thank you all the staff expecially Lisa and Frank Wu.
I would like to come back . See you maybe next year.
Jarek

no comments

Hannah

SCAM

I made a plan of study with the school that I would start an HSK5 course, but when I arrived I was in an HSK4 level class. When I asked to be switched the school was finally forced to admit they have no HSK5 level class. They agreed to give me a refund, but after a week passed I didn't receive it and called the police. I'm out almost 13,000 now and I don't think I'm the first student to have a problem with them.

Response from SN Mandarin

Thank you Hannah, but it's really sorry to have you feel still bad after we've been making different possible efforts and done all that was good for you.

The teaching dpt.'s feedback is your level was not the level you FEEL you were, and to help students to better reach the target, the teaching dpt. is always arranging students to a group of most proper level. Yes there was not a group of HSK5, because there was no student of HSK5 then. The school's regulation is that the class will open even if there is only one student of a different level and it happens sometimes. But your situation is not. Your target was HSK5, but you should start from where you were, to well master the necessary skills to reach your target, not start from where you want.

You said you waited for one week, yes, the refundment request has to be well reported and get approval which takes at least 1 week, and you were informed this from the beginning when your program consultant helped you write the refundment request. It could have been done very soon, but it's really sorry to see that you were not behaving like a real student who would always well discuss, respect the school regulation and find a reasonable solution, but like someone who just want to cheat for a student visa and get the refund money back, through really strange ways, cursing the staff, telling lies to different staff who want to help, confusing the staff and blaming them...

Luckily the school admin felt you might have something happen to your life that made you behave so strange and did not want to add more difficulties to your life by cancelling your student visa from the school and approved all the refund.

Wish you all the best and sorry again for the unhappy memory to both of you and the school. It did well remind the school of understanding the real intention of applicants from the beginning to avoid similar problems.

Linda
Verona, italy

Chinese course

I've studied at the South and North Mandarin school for 6 month! The course was amazing and i recommend this chinese exprerience to all of my friends who wants study chinese. The school offers different kind of course ( group or individual lessons) in different campus. The school in Hongkou football stadium is small and familiar. The best way to study chinese .

More clarity on time line lesson and classroom.

Polyakov
Walter Sisulu University

我喜欢南北中文。

Очень классная школа. Преподаватели очень хорошие, индивидуальный подход к каждому студенту. Группа из 1-3 человек. Помогают сделать визу. Много интересных мероприятий.

Всё отлично. Всё нравится.

Eleonora
Italy
Air University

Would Recommend

Of course i will recommend the sn mandarin school to my friend ,not only because after three months of mandarin course i improve so much my level, but also for the environment i found here.

I think program ,teacher and staff really enjoy my experience. I met nice person, available to support me from a teaching point of you, but especially from a human point. They enjoyed my break and lunchtime, help me with homework, and for every kind of personal information i needed. this let the course easier, I think has been so important stayed in a such friendly and lovely school. This aspect let me study and learn Chinese in a easier way.

I think the program and teachers are really professional. Anyway it should be better try to not change so many teachers along the course.

Amanda
Toronto
University of Toronto

Best 2 Months of my Life

SN Mandarin is a fantastic school to Learn Chinese in Shanghai. Shanghai is a crazy city for someone coming from a small town in Canada, and the first few days with Jetlag was pretty harsh on my body and mind. Luckily my teachers and the SN Mandarin admin staff were very nice and helpful when getting me settled in.

I needed extra time to relax before starting my classes and this was no problem with the guys there, they were very flexible with everything. I made so many great new friends and my Chinese improved dramatically compared to my classes in Canada.

I felt an excitement in my stomach everytime I stepped into class :D

john
Framleigh UK

Learning Chinese in a Villa in Shanghai

Absolutely great location beside Hongkou stadium, I climb there most days. House is like an old villa with garden and coffee maker. They do free trials so drop into them. I had Jane as my teacher for the first month and then Andy they were both really great and my Chinese improved quite a bit. Very homely atmosphere and not like a big business like some other schools actually it reminded me some of primary school

I would rather a little time off but I never asked it can be challenging learning Chinese

Marcela

very good experience

I like the fact that my teacher was young and straight from university. It proved again that young people in the beginning of their career are much more motivated and deal with challenge better then their older settled down colleagues. Always very well prepared with no nonsense vocabulary and lessons but only down to the point stuff. I will continue my classes here. Good invested money if you really want to do something about your Chinese.

The only tip I would give to the school and teachers is to focus more on revue even if that means moving forward more slowly. It is a lot of vocabulary that needs time and practice to be really settled down. And there is no better revue than conversation with your teacher over and over.

Luca
China
Durham University

Flexible courses, good teaching

I have been studying at SN Mandarin for a few years now, and I am very happy about the following:
- Course structure and hours are quite flexible, which is definitely an advantage to those working a hectic schedule like myself.
- The teachers are well-trained and responsive to the students' suggestions on how to improve their learning experience.
- Office staff are friendly and helpful, and have taken care of my visa (both 6- and 12-month) without any problems so far.
Very good school overall.

To an extent, I agree with the above poster about occasions to socialize, but there have been more social events recently and hopefully they will keep this up (I also tend to sleep too late to turn up for excursions, so I'm not really in a position to complain ;) ).

Alessandro

Very good chinese course

I'm a following this course with my girlfriend since June and I have to say that we really progressed a lot in so short time.
Our teacher is very qualified and she knows how to explain Chinese grammar and pronunciation.
This course is very complete.
We are following the 6 months course and they have arranged our visa without problems.
After trying several schools this one has a very good level.

They should organize more often some extra activities, to have the possibility to know more students and to practice more Chinese outside of classroom.

SN Mandarin is a highly recommended Chinese language school based in Shanghai, China since 2007. As the international exchange center under Shanghai Business School (University), we are authorized to issue 2-12-Month Student Visa. SN Mandarin exists to provide the best, most effective Chinese language education