• Online

HSK (Mandarin Chinese)
Specialized Courses
Business Medical Professional Specific Purposes
Class Size
Private Lessons Small Class (1-7)
Jan 07, 2021
Nov 18, 2022
5 travelers are looking at this program

Silk Mandarin's real-life online course makes you feel like you are actually in the classroom together with your teacher and, in case of group class, also together with your classmates.

You can literally log on from any place and at any time to have class improving your listening, conversational and character reading skills. And last but not least the shared blackboard with you and the teacher can be saved for after class review.

Program Highlights

• Face to face contact with teacher and classmates
  • All courses ware on screen available
  • Digital blackboard with house developed PPT’s, audio and video materials to enhance communication

• 5 rating 100%
  • Engagement 5
  • Platform 4.95
Michelle

Blended Learning

Silk Mandarin is a great choice and provided me with the support and encouragement I need to continue with my language learning. I enjoy the blended learning system, which fits into my schedule and provides multiple avenues for review, and the online classes are engaging and encouraging. If you're worried about learning Chinese, this a great way to start - the teachers are encouraging and patient and there is a support network from learning with other students of the same level. The online classes also means that you can be in a city and still attending weekly classes easily. The Teachable platform is user friendly and easily accessible for learning on the go.

Pros
  • Support Network
  • Blended Learning
  • Patient and encouraging teachers
1 person found this review helpful.
Adam

Silk Mandarin - Chinese tuition which is innovative and engaging

First things first I would like to say how Silk Mandarin is excellent for those wanting to start out in learning Chinese.

I was apprehensive in studying anywhere, everything I knew was self taught. Buying a years online tuition here for HSK1 and HSK2 was one of the best things I could’ve done.

If you ever felt like you had more to say in a conversation, or felt shy about speaking Chinese in case you looked bad, you should consider joining Silk Mandarin. These were fears of mine but now I feel much better about them because of the teacher providing ways to grow in our classes.
The teaching is engaging and support in between classes is constant.

The course I chose was blended Learning. One 90 minutes class on the weekend and homework to complete during the week. There is an amazing platform with videos and quizzes to practice on too for self study.

My experience was that of a total beginner in the start but now I feel like I can start conversations more and listen to more of what my kids say in class which I love.

I am 100% confident in saying my Chinese has never been better!

Pros
  • Rewarding - Can use your newly learnt Chinese in the outside world
  • Option for self study between classes
  • 100% great for communication, always listens to feedback
Cons
  • A little pricey but they do have offers
  • Class time may be too long for some
1 person found this review helpful.
nutsuda

Excellent school for learning Chinese

Silk Mandarin is a great school for those that want to learn Chinese. I am doing private online courses and they have tailored the course according to my needs (lack of time, require only basic day to day chinese language knowledge, etc.). I have been learning for a month now and can clearly see my Chinese improving. The teacher is excellent and patient. She clearly explains the material and understands the difficultities foreigners face when learning Chinese and is able to find suggestions to overcome them. The school provides excellent support whenever there are any issues.

Martha

Unforgettable experience

I found this course is very useful for me. I'd recommend for the learners who want to learn Chinese or improve their Chinese . Thanks to my classmates and my teacher. They made this journey an easy one . We did it together. The class is presented in an interesting and understandable way. The teacher gave us homework and in class activities to make sure we understand well. I have improved my Chinese skills through this course, and I am very grateful for such a platform and such a valuable learning experience. The teachers teach very well. I sincerely recommend this course.

Pros
  • Useful
  • Improved verbal abilities
  • Boost your confidence
Suha

Unforgettable experience.

Learning with motivational teacher affect a lot , this is what helped me more, she was so patient, kind, cleaver, like her job. The right person In the right place. In addition, I have application that helped me to practice more whenever I want. The applications include videos and games to have fun while you are learning chinese. In silk mandarin they are Making the hardest language so easy to learn. The most important thing that was is the quiz that we had every week. It makes you sure that you really understand everything and if not so you can go over it again and again. In my course I got book and notebook online so I can practice also and understand more.

Jean-Marie

Great training experience and personalized support

Silk Mandarin is providing a very good training experience, with various physical and online material. The team is dedicated to providing a personalized accompaniment and is very flexible to support individual planning constraints (training can be performed on site or online). Many experiences are also available to join the Silk community, learn more about Chinese culture and diversify overall the learning activities.

Regular follow up is also proposed to assess the current experience and improve it.

Pros
  • Personalized support
  • Training quality
Sandra

Nice learning center

I have tried couple of language schools around but the Silk Mandarine was the best choice so far ! Flexible one to one classes , patient and experienced teachers and the preparation of each class make this l earning journey smoother and faster .
I appreciate the learning platform -materials available on their website are very helpful in every day learning. I can highly recommend the Silk mandarin as I can see a fast progress in my learning . They offer a free trial class - don’t hesitate to use it and try yourself .
Don’t hesitate to enroll if you want to learn!

Pros
  • Active learning
  • Engagement
  • Platform
Cons
  • The price
Ravi

Excellent Platform to run Chinese language

Best content and teaching methods
Simple but interesting modules to learn
Great engagement between teachers and student
Very quick support from silk institute
Flexible timings accommodative approaches if you are too busy yo take classes
Interactive classes
Easy accessible apps and learning tools
Easy to practice
Teacher with lots of teaching experience and lot of passion to make language easy for you
Motivation to learn Chinese