Linguaschools - Learn Spanish in Barcelona

We invite you to explore Spain’s second biggest metropolitan area: Barcelona. Our Spanish school in Barcelona is located in a beautiful late 19th century house in the heart of Barcelona—only a 5 minute walk from Plaza Catalunya.

We like our students to feel at home during their stay at Linguaschools Barcelona. You can relax under the palm tree in our nice garden while having a coffee, catch up with your friends or family using our free Wi-Fi and computers and taste the real Barcelona. In classes, you will have dynamic lessons and interactive content all while inside spacious and bright classrooms with natural light, a computer room, a nice lounge, a lovely garden and a school library with Spanish books and films.

Each day is filled with activities and exercises focused on reading, writing, speaking and listening. Our teachers employ the communicative approach, meaning our students are encouraged to practice Spanish out loud.

• Instituto Cervantes acredited, FEDELE member amongst other international recognitions
  • Native teachers, 100% University degree
  • Social activities all year round
  • Free wifi, library, computers, etc.
  • School garden, roof top terraces for students to relax outside classes

• Instruction 9.7
Begum

" No Doubt ''

No doubt to take the courses from LinguaSchools, cause they have the most creative and motivated teachers you are going to have lessons with.
And of course as a foreigner you would love to have quality time with people around you and the activities that arranged and well planned for you. So which will give you the chance to keep so many good memories and experiences during your education with LinguaSchools and living in Barcelona.
P.S. As a student that had the first half term of 3 months in Madrid, one of my concern about Barcelona was that the city is a Catalan speaking city. So depends on my experiences I would say that generally speaking Catalan in Barcelona is not a big deal while you are learning Spanish with Spanish Speaker Teachers and there are many ways to practise your Spanish by participating to events like "LanguageExchange" that happens in the city. Also public people are very understandable and able to talk to you in Spanish once they understood that you are a foreigner.
Enjoy ^^

Sammy

Great Spanish course

I took twelve weeks of the intenstive classes (20h/week).
During that time I improved my Spanish very much and now I'm already able to take part at daily conversations. Started with A1 and finished with B1. I had a lot of fun with my teachers and ofter students from all over the world. Also great were the activities which they offered additional to the classes. The location is nice setteled in the heart of Barcelona and also the facility is really nice.

All in all, it was a great experience and really eficient to learn/improve Spanish and I'm looking forward to continuing the classes this year.

I totally can recommand everyone to do some classes there.

M.Francesca

esperienza molto positiva

Translated by Go Overseas:
I found myself very well, I started from an elementary level and during the 15 days I greatly enriched my knowledge of the language, in a pleasant and very interesting way.
Excellent teachers, pleasant program to follow, good understanding with other students.
I felt welcomed and accompanied throughout the training course by both the secretarial staff and the teachers.
I recommend the conversation sessions in language, very stimulating to enrich the vocabulary, and the knowledge related to the culture of Spain.
I thank everyone and think of repeating the experience and progressing in the knowledge of Spanish.

Original Version:
Mi sono trovata molto bene, sono partita da un livello elementare e durante i 15 giorni ho arricchito molto la mia conoscenza della lingua, in modo piacevole e molto interessante.
Ottimi insegnanti, programma piacevole da seguire, buona intesa con gli altri studenti.
Mi sono sentita accolta e accompagnata durante tutto il percorso formativo sia dal personale di segreteria che dai docenti.
Raccomando gli incontri di conversazione in lingua, veramente molto stimolanti per arricchire il vocabolario, e la conoscenza relativa alla cultura della Spagna.
Ringrazio tutti e penso di ripetere l'esperienza e progredire nella conoscenza dello spagnolo.

Alex

Great Spanish course

I took two weeks of intenstive studies of Spanish and one week of conversational classes. Most importantly, I had a lot of fun. It was great meeting new people, great learning from the really good teachers, great seeing fast progress in my Spanish. The school also arranged a lot of activities and there was something going on almost every day. In particular that was a good way of meeting other students outside of your class, and socializing in ways unrelated to the class room. Naturally, a lot of the time we'd still use Spanish amongst us students outside of the classroom too, proving to be a valuable way to practicing. I found that that was a good segue into also using Spanish with native speakers.

All in all, it was a great experience and I look forward to continuing the classes this autumn.

Unless you're doing the course full-time for a longer period, it can become a bit confusing about when the exams will be and when you finish a level and begin the next.
Julia

great course to get started

I´ve stayed for two weeks in the beginner's intensive Spanish course (4 hours per day) and it was amazing in which interesting and with a lot of fun the teachers taught grammar and pronunciation.
I checked a lot of language schools in Barcelona to find the perfect school and it was impressive how deeply the school tested my language level to find the right course that fits my needings. the contact was super friendly and prompt.
The course helped me a lot and I will for sure book again a course at Linguaschool in Barcelona!

Highly recommendation!

une expérience inoubliable

Translated by Go Overseas:

For two weeks, I took Spanish lessons in this very nice little school in Barcelona. ....... two dynamic and super enthusiastic teachers accompanied me! It was an excellent learning that allowed me to make exceptional progress, quickly! Being a teacher myself in Brussels, I really appreciated the professionalism of the teachers of this school that I highly recommend to all those who want to learn Spanish! I will be back here as soon as possible! Thank you Arturo and Maica and a great thank you also to the reception staff! The building is small and friendly and everything is there to make everyone feel at ease! A real pleasure to study in such conditions! The teaching material is also very powerful!
Annette

Original review:

Durant deux semaines, j'ai suivi des cours d'espagnol dans cette petite école très sympathique de Barcelone. .......deux professeurs dynamiques et super enthousiastes m'ont accompagnée! Ce fut un excellent apprentissage qui m'a permis de réaliser des progrès exceptionnels, rapidemment! Etant moi-même enseignante à Bruxelles, j'ai réellememt apprécié le professionnalisme des professeurs de cette école que je recommande vivement à tous ceux qui désirent apprendre l'espagnol! Je reviendrai ici dès que possible! Merci Arturo et Maica et un super merci égalememt au personnel de l'accueil ! Le bâtiment est petit et convivial et tout est présent pour que chacun se sente à l'aise! Un vrai bonheur d'étudier dans de telles conditions! Le matériel didactique est égalememt très performant !

Laura

Amazing

I really enjoyed this experience, all the teachers in the school are very prepared and they always try to make the lessons funny and interesting. Even if I was the youngest of the class (and I think of the all school) I had a good time with everyone. The activities are various and they give you the possibility of knowing people outside of the scholar contest, which is very important. Thanks to this experience I knew a lot of people from different countries and cultures and this was one of the best opportunities that the school gave us. I absolutely recommend this school, for the place and also for all the people that work there. I had the best time in Barcelona and I hope to come back as soon as possible and take another lessons with Linguaschools

Andrea

Exciting learning - Spanish language

I decided to learn a new language. I wanted to dive into the Spanish lifestyle and embrace the environment. I found everything I wanted at this school. Its hosted in a beautiful old building in the center of Barcelona. Very nice teachers, nice classrooms and much fun to learn the language.
The process to enroll was easy and they replied very fast. All was so effortless. As I am a beginner and only started to learn Spanish, the staff was perfectly fine to speak english and help me with all my concerns about payments and reaching there.

The host family was great too and it was all easy and straight forward to get there.

I will book another course with them shortly and I cant wait to be back to continue learning,
Thx so much, for putting such a nice environment together.
Cheers Andrea

I would like to get access to teh audio material as well..., hearing spanish in its real speed is quite hard and having access to audios after school is vert good to learn faster.