Linguaschools - Learn Spanish in Barcelona

We invite you to explore Spain’s second biggest metropolitan area: Barcelona. Our Spanish school in Barcelona is located in a beautiful late 19th century house in the heart of Barcelona—only a 5 minute walk from Plaza Catalunya.

We like our students to feel at home during their stay at Linguaschools Barcelona. You can relax under the palm tree in our nice garden while having a coffee, catch up with your friends or family using our free Wi-Fi and computers and taste the real Barcelona. In classes, you will have dynamic lessons and interactive content all while inside spacious and bright classrooms with natural light, a computer room, a nice lounge, a lovely garden and a school library with Spanish books and films.

Each day is filled with activities and exercises focused on reading, writing, speaking and listening. Our teachers employ the communicative approach, meaning our students are encouraged to practice Spanish out loud.

• Instituto Cervantes acredited, FEDELE member amongst other international recognitions
  • Native teachers, 100% University degree
  • Social activities all year round
  • Free wifi, library, computers, etc.
  • School garden, roof top terraces for students to relax outside classes

• Instruction 10
Amy

A good way to prepare for the DELE

The private tutorials for the DELE B2 turned out to be a good investment. They are accommodating to deaf students.

However, scheduling was problematic, even though the administration reassured me upon registration that it wouldn't be.

Be aware of their cancellation policy: I lost one class - a 40 euro loss - due to an emergency (a major leak in my flat during a big storm).

The teacher was fun, engaging, knowledgeable, punctual, and always prepared. The course was structured around the format of the DELE, with a heavy focus on the oral exam, albeit well-balanced with the reading and written sections, using published materials based on past exams.

NOTE: I marked 10 for housing but that was an irrelevant issue for me as I live in Barcelona.

More flexible scheduling, with other tutors available in the event of scheduling conflicts. Also, a more flexible cancellation policy.
Kurt

Una gran experiencia

Mi experiencia a LinguaSchools fue excelente. La programa es muy organizada. Los profesoras estan muy competentos and gran divetido. Aprendieron espanol por hablando sobre las cosas culturales. Yo lo recomendo.
My experience at LinguaSchools Barcelona was excellent. The program is very organized and the teachers are very competent and fun. We learned Spanish by discussing cultural things. I recommend it.

Nada!
Oscar

Best time ever

I studied Spanish for 8 weeks with Linguaschools and had the best time ever. My teachers were young, energetic people and patient. I still cannot believe they taught me Spanish using only Spanish from day one. They take the lessons very seriously, but always with a laugh!

School staff were very friendly and made me feel at home right away. I stayed in a nice apartment on 10 minutes walking and shared with the coolest people from over the world.

All together an experience I'd never forget and I can recommend everyone looking for a nice, moderately priced Spanish school in the city center.

About Linguaschools

Linguaschools offers Spanish courses in Spain. Spanish courses are open for all levels (absolute beginner to advance) all year round. New courses start every Monday of the year (except for public holidays). Courses are generally open for all ages...