View Other Details
Dedicated Trip Coordinator
Trip visa guidance
Personal Travel Concierge
Private airport transfer
Local cultural experiences
Certificate of completion
Ongoing local team support
24/7 Global Emergency Line
$250 off your next trip
Master the world's second most spoken language and become the life of the party with your incredible tales of delicious food, flamenco, and siestas, all in fluent Spanish!
Skip those tedious textbooks, and instead, dive into the Spanish language with small group classes and some good old-fashioned chit-chat with the locals.
We've carefully crafted this trip to make learning Spanish a breeze!
Plus, we've got you covered every step of the way - from class registration and housing to any assistance you might need, before, during, and after your trip.
And to top it all off, you're in the fabulous city of Barcelona!
This trip is tailor-made for young adults who want to experience Spain to the fullest, not just skim through it with a language book in hand. It's time to make memories that will last a lifetime! ¡Vamos!
- Small group Spanish classes. Classes will take place 5 days a week and feature the perfect blend of structure and relaxation. Our classes have limited spots, exclusively for under 30 year-olds.
- Private Airport Transfer. You will be collected at the airport by a private driver and taken to your accommodation in Barcelona.
- Comfortable Accommodation. Enjoy your stay in a shared apartment with your very own bedroom. You can also choose to upgrade to a homestay, shared student accommodation, or a private residence of your preference at an extra charge.
- Local Cultural Experiences. We've got a lineup of fantastic experiences, including tango classes, football games, wine tastings, fun pizza nights & more!
- Trip visa guidance. Our step-by-step instructions and Trip Coordinator's personal guidance will ensure a smooth and easy visa approval process.