Hi, would a diploma work as well or would it have to be a bachelors degree? Thank you!

Posted by Julie Pham 4 years 11 months ago


Hi Julie! For teaching in South Korea, a bachelor's degree is imperative, you won't be able to get a work permit without one. Check out our program in Myanmar as an alternative - it's a great immersive cultural experience where you can make a wonderful impact in the lives of locals and it will give you some ESL teaching experience which could count towards better teach abroad opportunities in future for you.