Can I teach for longer than a year if I wanted to?

Posted by suhaylah bryan 4 years 11 months ago


You sure can! Contracts are for 12 months, but it's not difficult to renew if you want to. By completing a 12 month contract you'll usually be paid a completion bonus also, so that's always great news!

If you do your placement through TravelBud, you'll also get free re-placement at any of our other qualifying Asian programs, meaning you only pay once for the service and can continue your placement in Korea, or move to Vietnam, Thailand or Myanmar without having to pay again. You'll still get the 24/7 support throughout those contracts also.