Study Abroad + Community Internship at Griffith University

Griffith's Study Abroad program embodies Griffith’s commitment to forward thinking education. We provide you with specialised courses and activities to make your Australian education relevant and memorable. Our dedicated Global Mobility team helps you with everything from your application process to returning home.

madison

Gold Coast, Australia

If I could go back I would, the people are welcoming, a lot of fun, you never have nothing to do, and you will grow so much as a person while being in a place with so much culture around you. Studying abroad is one of the only smart decisions I made in college. However, the campus living was pretty gross, and if you're not use to Oz heat than I reckon you buy a few fans for your room, I was completely blind sided by how to manage big bugs in the house and the warm temps, BUT since it is all students who live there, I don't think I would've met as many locals if it wasn't for that living decision. I learned how to actually survive as an aussie local, so it was worth it. Also, it is very expensive compared to the states, you will be broke, I could barely buy enough groceries to last me two weeks with $100.

more info on living situations,heads up on expensive living, and more guidance
Michael

Great Time!

I would recommend a year abroad to every student that wants to get the best out of his learning experience.
If you want your Uni to be top notch, you have to visit the Griffith University in Australia!
You will get to know people from all around the world and become a better version of yourself because of the great courses and teaching teams.

Besides studying, Australia is one of the most beautiful places to visit and has astonishing sights all around the country. Take your chance and apply for a semester or even your whole major at the Griffith University!

Kazuki

Awesome experience

I studied some courses of bachelor and the quality of them was high. My tutors are nice, friendly and intelligent and it was easy for me to aske them some help for my essays. I got many friends from all over the world and still keep in tough with them. I usually study in the library and I like the lilbrary becasue it opens until midnight during semester. In addition, it was easy to go to the city or shopping centre, so the access was nice.

I am not sure.

About Griffith University

At Griffith we provide a different type of education. For 40 years we have pioneered cutting-edge, forward thinking programs in diverse study areas. We were the first university in Australia to recognise the importance of, and introduce degrees in,...