Study Abroad at Griffith University | Gold Coast and Brisbane

Griffith LiveWorm design studio
Griffith LiveWorm design studio
Students at Gold Coast beach
Students at Gold Coast beach

Griffith's Study Abroad program embodies our commitment to forward thinking education. We have over 2,500 subjects for you to choose from, including a service learning subject called the 'community internship'. We want to make sure you have a remarkable experience in Australia, so our dedicated Global Mobility team is available to help you with everything- from submitting your application, through to maximising your Griffith study experience and returning home.

Griffith is one of Australia's most awarded universities for learning and teaching, with our teachers winning more Australian Government awards, citations, and fellowships than any other university in the past five years.

• 2,500+ subjects which can be pre-approved
  • Campuses in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Queensland
  • Dedicated team to support you during your program
  • Community internship (service learning) subject

madison

Gold Coast, Australia

If I could go back I would, the people are welcoming, a lot of fun, you never have nothing to do, and you will grow so much as a person while being in a place with so much culture around you. Studying abroad is one of the only smart decisions I made in college. However, the campus living was pretty gross, and if you're not use to Oz heat than I reckon you buy a few fans for your room, I was completely blind sided by how to manage big bugs in the house and the warm temps, BUT since it is all students who live there, I don't think I would've met as many locals if it wasn't for that living decision. I learned how to actually survive as an aussie local, so it was worth it. Also, it is very expensive compared to the states, you will be broke, I could barely buy enough groceries to last me two weeks with $100.

more info on living situations,heads up on expensive living, and more guidance
Michael

Great Time!

I would recommend a year abroad to every student that wants to get the best out of his learning experience.
If you want your Uni to be top notch, you have to visit the Griffith University in Australia!
You will get to know people from all around the world and become a better version of yourself because of the great courses and teaching teams.

Besides studying, Australia is one of the most beautiful places to visit and has astonishing sights all around the country. Take your chance and apply for a semester or even your whole major at the Griffith University!

Kazuki

Awesome experience

I studied some courses of bachelor and the quality of them was high. My tutors are nice, friendly and intelligent and it was easy for me to aske them some help for my essays. I got many friends from all over the world and still keep in tough with them. I usually study in the library and I like the lilbrary becasue it opens until midnight during semester. In addition, it was easy to go to the city or shopping centre, so the access was nice.

I am not sure.

Staff Interviews

About Griffith University

At Griffith, we are committed to providing a remarkable student experience for international students. We have a strong reputation for research and teaching excellence and offer personal and learning support to help students make the most of their...