Study Abroad + Community Internship at Griffith University

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Griffith University.

Griffith's Study Abroad program embodies Griffith’s commitment to forward thinking education. We provide you with specialised courses and activities to make your Australian education relevant and memorable. Our dedicated Global Mobility team helps you with everything from your application process to returning home.

We know getting credit for subjects back at your home school is very important. Griffith offers courses from 300 degrees in 10 key areas at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels which can be pre-approved. Griffith offers a unique Community Internship course, which is a service learning subject that allows you to gain a minimum of 50 hours community work experience with a not-for-profit organisation, as well as earning academic credit. Griffith has over 400 internship opportunities and can tailor the internship to match your study area.

Michael

Great Time!

I would recommend a year abroad to every student that wants to get the best out of his learning experience.
If you want your Uni to be top notch, you have to visit the Griffith University in Australia!
You will get to know people from all around the world and become a better version of yourself because of the great courses and teaching teams.

Besides studying, Australia is one of the most beautiful places to visit and has astonishing sights all around the country. Take your chance and apply for a semester or even your whole major at the Griffith University!

Kazuki

Awesome experience

I studied some courses of bachelor and the quality of them was high. My tutors are nice, friendly and intelligent and it was easy for me to aske them some help for my essays. I got many friends from all over the world and still keep in tough with them. I usually study in the library and I like the lilbrary becasue it opens until midnight during semester. In addition, it was easy to go to the city or shopping centre, so the access was nice.

I am not sure.

About Griffith University

At Griffith we provide a different type of education. For 40 years we have pioneered cutting-edge, forward thinking programs in diverse study areas. We were the first university in Australia to recognise the importance of, and introduce degrees in,...