TEAN Full Ride Scholarship

The TEAN Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. It's an annual scholarship that can be used for any TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees and orientation (up to $15,000 value).

Study at the University of Sydney - Undergraduate or Graduate

University of Sydney

Have you dreamt of studying your undergraduate or graduate degree at a university in Australia but don’t know where to start? Navigating a different educational and admissions system can be difficult but The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)’s experienced staff can assist you through the whole process. And this service is free for you! TEAN is an official representative of six of the eight universities in New Zealand and 20 universities in Australia. With these connections, and our Program Managers who have worked in higher education within the region for more than ten years, we can help you quickly find the right Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in Australia that fits your needs and assist you through the application process.

Ashley

My Second Home: Sydney, Australia

Australia is a beautiful country, and honestly feels like my second home. In 131 days I built a life in Sydney, and made memories I will never forget. Choosing to go abroad was by far the best decision I have made in my life thus far. Going out of my comfort zone lead to my mental growth and allowed me to learn about new parts of myself. It was scary going thousands of miles away from home with no security, but with the help of the Education Aboard Network, TEAN, traveling was made easy. I knew that if I ever needed help that it was only a call away. I am grateful for their programs, that brought me to my closest friends, numerous calls, that gave me the support I needed; and experience I longed to have. The University of Sydney was the perfect college for me, as I learned so much from the faculty there, and I hope one day I can go back to Sydney.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
All Australians constantly talk about Vegemite and I never thought that I would actually try it. But, during my time visiting the Gold Coast an Aussie told me that I needed to try it before I left. So he buttered up some toast and put Vegemite on top. I did not like it, but I am grateful I tried it before I left.

Location:
77 F / 55 F
Airports:
Sydney Airport
( SYD )

Sydney is considered the oldest and largest cosmopolitan city in Australia. This city has become iconic and has many monuments that any traveler would recognize like the Syndey Opera House. This city is wildly regarded as one of the most livable cities.

About The Education Abroad Network

The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is a full-service international education provider specializing in immersive study and internship programs throughout Asia Pacific. Creating close partnerships the best universities in Australia, New Zealand and...