Undergraduate or Graduate Degree at Bond University

TEAN Full Ride Scholarship 2019

The TEAN Full Ride Scholarship is designed to give a stand-out student the opportunity to study abroad. The scholarship can be used for any Summer or Fall 2019 TEAN program and covers tuition, program fees, orientation and housing (up to $26,000 value).

Have you dreamt of studying your undergraduate or graduate degree at a university in Australia but don’t know where to start? Navigating a different educational and admissions system can be difficult but The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)’s experienced staff can assist you through the whole process. And this service is free for you! TEAN is an official representative of six of the eight universities in New Zealand and 20 universities in Australia. With these connections, and our Program Managers who have worked in higher education within the region for more than ten years, we can help you quickly find the right Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in Australia that fits your needs, and assist you through the application process.

Emily

Best Four Months of My Life

When researching which program I should use to study abroad to Australia I looked at many different programs. I am so happy that I decided to choose TEAN. Before I applied I contacted a few of their representatives and they were extremely helpful. I also talked to students who studied abroad with them in the past and had no bad things to say. After my own experience with using this program I can honestly say that I was amazed with how helpful, organized, and dedicated their program and staff are. They truly made my experience unforgettable. Their orientation helped me become acquainted with other abroad students before school started. Also the staff made suggestions on which clubs we should join and the best places to go around the Gold Coast. Their helpful positive attitude and being able to meet others helped me feel more at home with the huge change. They set up different activities throughout the semester that I would have never had the opportunity to do without them. TEAN truly helped make my four months studying abroad the best four months of my life. Anyone traveling abroad should go through TEAN if they have the opportunity to do so.

About The Education Abroad Network

The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) is a full-service international education provider specializing in immersive study and internship programs throughout Asia Pacific. Creating close partnerships the best universities in Australia, New Zealand and...