Undergraduate or Graduate Degree at Bond University

Have you dreamt of studying your undergraduate or graduate degree at a university in Australia but don’t know where to start? Navigating a different educational and admissions system can be difficult but The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)’s experienced staff can assist you through the whole process. And this service is free for you! TEAN is an official representative of six of the eight universities in New Zealand and 20 universities in Australia. With these connections, and our Program Managers who have worked in higher education within the region for more than ten years, we can help you quickly find the right Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD program in Australia that fits your needs, and assist you through the application process.

Josh

The Best Decision I Ever Made

My experience abroad left me speechless. Studying abroad in Australia was the best decision I ever made. Going to a very small college and then traveling across the world to Australia was a very scary thought at first, but it ended up being the best step I ever took. My experience abroad was very unique, I wasn't sure what to expect at first. One of the reasons I chose Australia was because I didn't want there to be a language barrier while studying abroad as this was a big factor for me. My time abroad left me with so many memories and friends for a lifetime. Studying abroad really pushes you to get out of your comfort zone, which is something I wanted to do as well as explore the other side of the world. Another reason i choose Australia to study abroad was because of the beautiful weather, beaches, and amazing views. I couldn't see myself studying abroad though if it weren't for how easy and simple TEAN made the process from the application to arriving on campus. Everyone I engaged with at TEAN was very nice and always had an answer for any of my questions. I was recommended to TEAN by a friend as I wasn't sure which program to go with at first and I am sure glad they told me about TEAN because they are by far the best study abroad program out there. From the moment you arrive on campus at Bond you have an advantage to other study abroad students because TEAN has there own orientation in other city before classes start that allows you to get acquainted with the culture and more importantly the other students in your program.

I would improve nothing. TEAN is amazing and is the best study abroad program!!!