IFSA: University of Sydney Partnership

If you are looking for a city and university that has everything, look no further than the University of Sydney! Australia is a beautiful country, filled with friendly people, and an outstanding environment. Combine that with one of Australia's most prestigious universities that has a reputation for academic excellence and you have a recipe for a once in a lifetime experience. With over 4,000 courses available, the University of Sydney offers something for every student. The University of Sydney encompasses everything a student could want in a study abroad program, and with all of the support, excursions and services through IFSA, we are sure you will have an amazing study abroad experience.

Jarryd

Sydney

The University of Sydney is a gorgeous campus, the city of Sydney is a even more stunning, and the country of Australia as a whole will leave you breathless. I would recommend this experience to anyone who is even considering Australia. I made lifelong friends, engaged in cultural practices, and even learned to surf ( like a tourist). For me, it was the perfect choice because I wanted a place that was new from home, but also similar. It opened my eyes to the world and has led me to pursue a career in international relations. After taking a course called International Business Strategy and having the opportunity to asses the inner workings of an Australian based company, I realized that the only thing more rewarding than studying abroad would be working abroad. Please, if you have the chance, pursue this opportunity .

I loved Fiona and Tom. They are the best! Just keep up the good work..

About Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA)

The Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1988. Our primary goal is to provide quality study abroad opportunities, plus academic and personal support services, for qualified North American undergraduates seeking to...