Spend a semester or academic year in Salzburg, Austria with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 15 credits per semester through a variety of courses. Academic credit is awarded by Richmond, the American International University in London. Courses are taught in English and German with no previous German language study required.
Live in a university residence hall or an Austrian homestay. All students live in a single or double room and receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of purchasing meals and groceries.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided tours of the city and its many sites
• A Mozart dinner concert
• Horse-drawn sleigh rides
• Visits to the Austrian Christmas market
• Tours of the Werfen Castle and Hellbrunn Palace
• A 3-day trip to Vienna and day trip to Innsbruck.
Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to Prague and a day trip to Munich, Germany. A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Day trip to Innsbruck
- 3-day trip to Vienna
- Mozart dinner concert
- No previous German language study required
- Optional excursions to Prague, Munich and London