View Other Details
Salzburg College is a small, private institution specialized in offering quality international education programs in the US-American academic tradition. At Salzburg College classroom work, field study, and academic travel complement one another. All classes are taught in English, mostly by European professors, and you receive regular US credit for your academic work.
Our facilities are located in the KunstQuartier (ArtQuarter) in the heart of Salzburg's old town. The close vicinity to public, educational and cultural institutions allows for easy integration of classroom study and on-site experience.
You can choose between living in an Austrian home or staying in a carefully selected university dormitory. Becoming part of an Austrian family or joining Austrian students allows you to learn to understand Austrian customs and values first hand- one of the most rewarding aspects of studying at Salzburg College.
- Integrated, intercultural academic learning experience
- Local and international excursions: Two day trips to Munich/Bavaria, a three day trip to Vienna. Cultural and social immersion!
- Immersion in Austrian Culture and German Language
- Classes are Monday-Thursday during the Fall and Spring semesters, excellent public transportation links throughout Europe for weekend adventures!
- U.S. and European Professors, all classes taught in English