Teen Chinese Summer Camp at Beijing Language and Culture University

Based in the beautiful camp site at Beijing Language and Culture University, the theme of RICH Chinese Summer Camp `Observe-Think- Act` is deeply engraved in the design of our itinerary. With the accumulated operational experiences over the decade, we are nurtured with advanced educational concepts to provide upgrading services. With the distinctive academic advantage of Beijing Language and Culture University, students will be immersed in the best Chinese learning atmosphere all over China.

Ed

Great experience for my 14 year old son.

I would like to thank you very much for all your assistance and care that you took of our son, Alex Cortes, I must confess that my wife and I were very nervous about Alex going by himself to China but you made all the difference in the world. Alex had a great time and according to his teacher here in the US, he seemed to have learned quite a bit of Mandarin and about taking responsibility for himself - thank you very much to you and the whole camp staff for a job well done and all the caring!!.

Lau

Best summer ever!

This summer was awesome. I did not expect language classes to be so much fun – the games helped me memorize so much more Chinese. This program has really changed me and I am so grateful for the opportunity. You really cannot go home unchanged by this. We bonded more as a family than we did as a group. I am going to miss everyone and I couldn’t have asked for a better director or leader.

All the staff was terrific and worked hard to ensure we had a great experience. The touring was excellent, and I learned a lot of Chinese and culture. It’s great to discover the wonders of China with a group of friends. Everyone helps each other cross cultural and language barriers.

About RICH Educational Travel Service

RICH Educational Travel Service of Beijing Language and Culture University (RICH&BLCU) started in 2002 and has been offering Mandarin Chinese Summer Camp as well as Education School Trip to over 3,000 students ages 8 to 18 worldwide every year since....