RICH Chinese Summer Camp in Beijing, China

Graduation
Graduation
2019 Camp Session 2
2019 Camp Session 2

RICH Chinese summer camp started in 2002 and has been offering Mandarin language classes and traditional Chinese folk art courses to over 300 students ages 8 to 18 worldwide every year. We also carefully select outdoor activities including visits to Beijing local places of interest, unique sport experiences as well as a grasslands trip to Inner Mongolia to compliment the language teaching procedure. Students are encouraged to make new local and international friends during the camp. We are proud to ensure that every student is guaranteed a great summer vacation experience in China.

The Chinese summer camp theme Observe-Think-Act' is deeply engraved in the design of our itinerary. With the accumulated operational experiences over the decade, we are nurtured with advanced education concepts to provide upgrading services.

• Distinctive academic advantage of Beijing Language and Culture University
  • 75 hours of Chinese study, 9 levels, under 5 students per class, 1v1 tutoring everyday
  • 4 star on-campus hotel
  • 12 fun outings, 3days field trip to Shanghai, Chengdu, Inner Mongolia and more
  • Chengdu Panda base

Ed

Great experience for my 14 year old son.

I would like to thank you very much for all your assistance and care that you took of our son, Alex Cortes, I must confess that my wife and I were very nervous about Alex going by himself to China but you made all the difference in the world. Alex had a great time and according to his teacher here in the US, he seemed to have learned quite a bit of Mandarin and about taking responsibility for himself - thank you very much to you and the whole camp staff for a job well done and all the caring!!.

Lau

Best summer ever!

This summer was awesome. I did not expect language classes to be so much fun – the games helped me memorize so much more Chinese. This program has really changed me and I am so grateful for the opportunity. You really cannot go home unchanged by this. We bonded more as a family than we did as a group. I am going to miss everyone and I couldn’t have asked for a better director or leader.

All the staff was terrific and worked hard to ensure we had a great experience. The touring was excellent, and I learned a lot of Chinese and culture. It’s great to discover the wonders of China with a group of friends. Everyone helps each other cross cultural and language barriers.