AIFS Study Abroad in London: Summer

AIFS Study Abroad in London: Summer

Spend the summer in the classic city of London. Study for 3, 6, or 9 weeks and earn up to 9 credits studying a wide range of subjects at Richmond, The American International University in London.

Because of the wide range of degrees offered by Richmond, AIFS students have an array of courses to choose from. Students can choose from a myriad of courses in business, finance, economics, public relations, psychology, sociology, journalism, communications, art, history and more.

Live in a Residence Hall in the central London neighborhood of Kensington. Enjoy cultural and social activities such as museum visits, theater and musical performances, sporting events, and day trips to nearby cities such as Bath, Brighton, Oxford, Salisbury, Stonehenge and Stratford-upon-Avon. An optional 3-day trip to Paris is also offered.

London is diverse, modern and thriving city. And with AIFS, central London is just outside your door.

Europe » United Kingdom
Classes
Meals
Travel Insurance
Wifi
AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages are available.
London

Alexis
Michigan
Grand Valley State University

London was the Time of My Life

AIFS really has an amazing program. I took the Museums of London history course, and let me say it blew me away. I highly recommend taking this course if you need a history credit. Professor Jeremy really knows his art history and still kept it fun. The best part was that I found a new appreciation for art and history from this experience.
Cierra was an amazing friend and social coordinator. She really made me feel at home at Richmond. The staff at Richmond are like so welcoming and fun. The security guards would always say good morning and good night to me, no matter what time I came home at. All of the extra activities were really fun. I especially liked the tour of Oxford.
I wish I could have stayed longer at Richmond. While I was in London I got to meet friends from all over the world. It will always have a special place in my heart.

It would have been nice to have the Tube pass included in the program, since you had to buy it on your own. I also would have liked for there to be more food options than just the cafeteria.

Brandy
Ohio
University of Findlay

Best 3 weeks of my life

AIFS provided me with the experience of a lifetime. My 3 weeks in London provided me with not only educational and intellectual challenges but also a cultural experience like no other. The staff was so helpful for any questions we had or issues we ran into. They provided us with lovely housing and some great activities. I would recommend this to anyone.

Bianca
Towson University

Most Experience in a Short Period of Time

Our dorm was conveniently near the Tube station and a short walk to cafes, stores, and Kensington Park! My class met M-Th and my professor was knowledgeable and talented. AIFS does a great job at offering and planning trips and events that helped me experience the. I was able to ride the London Eye, see a play at the Globe Theater, go on a ghost tour, and take a day trip to Bath! This also made it easier to meet other students on the program and build friendships. The staff was helpful in providing tips and advice that helped make the most out of the short amount of time that I had there. London is full of adventure and surprise and there is always something to do or see! I am confident that my experience abroad would have been different if I had not chosen AIFS to travel with.

Ways to interact with and meet local Londoners/students.

VPI&SU
Arlington, VA
Virginia Polytechnic Institute

Excellent Summer Program

The only regret I have about this program is that I wish I'd done the 6 or 9 week program instead of just 3 weeks. Location is great, courses are educational but not overbearing, and the staff do a great job of providing opportunities to do things unique to the UK and London. Lots of time for sightseeing and travel around both London and the rest of the UK. It's hard to ask for a better summer experience.

KD
San Diego, CA
San Diego State University

Best time ever!

I had the time of my life living in London for 9 weeks over the summer! It was a great experience! Kensington was a great place to live, and I was able to go to a lot of areas in London that I haven't been to previously. The classes I took were great and I loved that I was able to get the European perspective on subjects, the professors were awesome. All in all, it was a great time and definitely changed my life!

danibolt
los angeles, california

study abroad AIFS

I highly recommend this program. I had the best experience a student could ask for. I learned a lot about myself, the people of london and made many local friends in the process of it all.

Renee
San Francisco, CA
Westmont College

AIFS is the Way to Go!

Studying abroad in London was an incredible and life-changing experience. It was such a wonderful opportunity to study and live in London for six weeks. The AIFS summer program was located right in Kensington - the most perfect location in a safe neighborhood with easy access to various bus lines and the Tube. The classes I took were interesting and different from anything I had taken before, and the professors were great about applying the city to our studies, making the courses relevant and comprehensive to include our day to day experiences. If you're wondering where to study abroad, I highly recommend London highly recommend AIFS!

Elleci225
Fort Myers, Florida
Florida Gulf Coast University

UNBELIEVABLE EXPERIENCE!

This was an incredible summer experience! I loved every aspect of this trip! The staff had so many different endeavors planned for us students. We were always busy and we met so many awesome people. These are the moments that people need experience to get them out of their comfort zones. It was absolutely wonderful! I think the only thing I would change about this trip was the duration of it---MAKE IT LONGER! I did not want to leave! Such a great trip! I promise you that you will not regret this experience if you travel with AIFS!

AIFS is a leading provider of study abroad programs. Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS. Comprehensive program fees make it convenient for students to study abroad and experience all that the world has to offer.

With over half a