Spend your summer in the thriving city of London, England with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 12 credits through Richmond, the American International University in London. Programs include a Traditional Academic Program, Black London Program, or Undergraduate Research Program.
You will live in double and triple rooms in Richmond University residence halls or approved satellite buildings in the Kensington area. Single rooms are available on a limited basis for an additional fee. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for students Monday through Friday in the University cafeteria.
Cultural and social activities will include:
• Guided walking tours
• Rugby and cricket matches
• Ballet and theater performances
• River boat cruise along the Thames
• Day trips to Stonehenge and Salisbury, Oxford, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Brighton.
An optional, exciting 3-day trip to Paris, France, is also offered.
- Earn up to 12 credits and transcript issued by Richmond, the American International University in London
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included Monday through Friday
- Day trips to Stonehenge and Salisbury, Oxford, Bath, Stratford-upon Avon, and Brighton
- Wide range of courses available
- Internship opportunities