IFSA: University of Westminster Partnership

We're so excited that you're considering IFSA's program at the University of Westminster for your semester or year abroad. Located in vibrant London, the university has innovative course offerings and a variety of internship opportunities. We're sure you're going to love studying there!

Meghan

Great Program!

Coming to the University of Westminster was a real pleasure. IFSA- Butler provided me with all the support and advice that I needed to be successful during my semester abroad. As a part of the program i got to go to Wales, as well as many day trips both inside and outside of London. They also sent us monthly newsletters with great tips on places to go in the UK and in Europe. It was a great experience.

The orientation is extremely long
Molly

University of Westminster

The program organized a scavenger hunt around London when we first arrived. It was a great way to meet new people as well as exploring the city. My group found the most places and won tickets to see Les Miserables.

Everyone live together in same location instead of splitting them up

About Institute for Study Abroad

The Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1988. Our primary goal is to provide quality study abroad opportunities, plus academic and personal support services, for qualified North American undergraduates seeking to...