IFSA: University of Westminster Partnership

We're so excited that you're considering IFSA's program at the University of Westminster for your semester or year abroad. Located in vibrant London, the university has innovative course offerings and a variety of internship opportunities. We're sure you're going to love studying there!

Davele

2018

This program has truly been an amazing experience for me. IFSA did a great job of serving as a resource to help navigate all aspects of my London experience. While the school itself kept me engaged academically, IFSA did a great job of introducing me to social activites and travel destinations to explore outside of the classroom. This was beneficial because sometimes it is hard to sift through the abundance of online research sources available to find things to do, so hearing recommendations from an organization that is familiar with what is appealing to study abroad students made my life so much easier! I would certainly consider going on another study abroad experience with IFSA!

Meghan

Great Program!

Coming to the University of Westminster was a real pleasure. IFSA- Butler provided me with all the support and advice that I needed to be successful during my semester abroad. As a part of the program i got to go to Wales, as well as many day trips both inside and outside of London. They also sent us monthly newsletters with great tips on places to go in the UK and in Europe. It was a great experience.

The orientation is extremely long
Molly

University of Westminster

The program organized a scavenger hunt around London when we first arrived. It was a great way to meet new people as well as exploring the city. My group found the most places and won tickets to see Les Miserables.

Everyone live together in same location instead of splitting them up

About Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA)

The Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1988. Our primary goal is to provide quality study abroad opportunities, plus academic and personal support services, for qualified North American undergraduates seeking to...