This is your chance to spend next summer studying abroad at the University of Leeds which is in the top 100 universities in the world, according to the QS World University Rankings 2021.
Immerse yourself in British culture for two or four weeks this summer at the Leeds International Summer School (LISS), an all-inclusive summer programme with exciting academic modules, field trips, cultural excursions and a packed social programme.
Choose from subject areas including Arts & Humanities, Business, Communication, Computing, Design, Engineering, Politics & International Studies, Sciences and Social Sciences. For all courses you can transfer credits back to your home degree. Our friendly social assistants organise an extensive evening and weekend social programme for you to get to know other students. As well as academic field trips you will travel England with excursions to York, Whitby, Harewood House, the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District.
- Small class sizes and world-class tuition with modules taught by University of Leeds staff
- Opportunity to earn academic credit (20 Leeds credits = 6 US / 10ECTS)
- Field trips included for all modules
- An integrated cultural and social programme of activities and excursions
- Exceptional student support (dedicated year-round staff, plus live-in Student Social Assistants)