This is your chance to spend next summer studying abroad at the University of Leeds which is in the top 10 universities in the UK, according to The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018.
Immerse yourself in British culture for 4 weeks this summer at the Leeds International Summer School (LISS), an all-inclusive summer programme with exciting academic modules, field trips, cultural excursions and a packed social programme.
Choose from subjects including business, entrepreneurship, filmmaking, history, law, literature, music, performance, photography, politics, psychology, robotics and sport science/nutrition. For all courses you can transfer credits back to your home degree. Our friendly social assistants organise an extensive evening and weekend social programme for you to get to know other students. As well as academic field trips you will travel England with excursions to York, Whitby, Harewood House, the Yorkshire Dales and London (where the programme ends).
- Small class sizes and world-class tuition with modules taught by University of Leeds staff
- Opportunity to earn academic credit (20 Leeds credits = 6 US / 10ECTS)
- Field trips included for all modules
- An integrated cultural and social programme of activities and excursions (including a weekend in London)
- Exceptional student support (dedicated year-round staff, plus live-in Social Assistants)