View Other Details
Middlebury - CMRS Oxford Humanities Program offers an academically rigorous curriculum of reading seminars, field research, and Oxford's traditional one-on-one tutorials. Its affiliation with Keble College and central location in the historic city provides multiple opportunities for students to engage in Oxford's academic and cultural life.
The program is located at St. Michael's Hall in the center of Oxford. At Keble, a short walk from St. Michael's, students can take meals at the dining hall, relax in the common room, and study in the Victorian library and reading rooms. Many students also join Keble sports teams and clubs, such as the college choir, the drama society, and the jazz band. Students also have access to all branches of Oxford's Bodleian Library, as well as student associations, such as the famed debating society, the Oxford Union.
- One-on-one Oxford-style tutorials tailored to students' interests
- Housing in St. Michael's Hall right in the center of Oxford
- Wide range of seminar courses available
- Students are able to participate in college life through Associate Membership with Keble College
- Semester term programs available in addition to yearlong programs