This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Panrimo.
Alumni Network - Study Abroad in London, England with Panrimo

Alumni Network - Study Abroad in London, England with Panrimo

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Panrimo.

Panrimo partners with the University of Westminster, conveniently located in central London. Founded in 1838, Westminster is home to 24,000 students from more than 150 countries. With over 300 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, Westminster boasts extensive libraries, recreational facilities, and classrooms. Located in central London, students will be an easy walk or a quick subway ride from all the best shopping and dining areas in the city.

Spend your weekends on exciting excursions guided by your on-site coordinator and full of local sites and attractions. Panrimo groups are kept small to enhance the immersive experience of study abroad and encourage assimilation into the local culture. This is the perfect program for those who grew up with Harry Potter or caught the glamour of the London Olympics.

Europe » England » London
Letters of Recommendation
Phone / Skype Interview
Age Requirement
Visa Requirement
Personal Advisor, Financial Aid Guidance, Credit Transfer Assistance, Visa and Passport Application Guidance, Personalized Entry Packet, Tuition, Fees, Campus Amenities, Housing, Excursions, Onsite Coordinator, Airport Pick-Up, Orientation, Health Insurance, and Transcripts are all included in the program cost.

Scholarships are available through www.panrimo.com!
Scholarships Available!

Amber
Northfield

Panrimo London

My experience with Panrimo was well worth it and an invaluable experience. Panrimo was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had and did a very good job placing me. My internship was great and full of insight and valuable relationships and in addition the people I worked with made the job fun and were very nice and welcoming.

I would recommend better preparation for the cost of living and travel expenses. Going in I realized there would be expenses but was not aware that the travel expenses would be as high as they were. I would also encourage more contact with the employer about expectations, dress code,etc. before departure to London. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and would recommend it to others in the future.

beachbabe626
Virginia
James Madison University

London through Panrimo

The academic highlight of my trip was the quality of my professors. Both men were extremely qualified in their area of expertise and easy to talk to. Both of my professors understood that their students were only in London for a few weeks and they wanted us to get to most out of our trip. The classes weren’t about sitting in a classroom and cramming facts about London into your head; they were about discovering new places and forming opinions and then sharing them with your class and professor, whether that was through a presentation or a series of short essays depended on the class.
The social highlight of my trip was traveling all over England with my new friends from all over the United States. I met people from States that I almost forgot existed and where I couldn’t imagine living but we all had similar personalities and a love for traveling. It was great to be able to talk about the differences between growing up outside Washington DC with Chicago or Seattle and realize that even though we were all from different time zones in the US there were many ways we could relate and connect. I’ve been keeping in touch with my friend from London and I really hope to reunite with them all someday!
I chose Panrimo because of their excellent communication and customer service. I was very busy junior year with a heavy course load and a part time job but Panrimo made it extremely easy for me to study abroad. They always answered questions through email quickly and thoroughly. I never felt like I was dealing with a large company where I was only a number and a check and that made a huge difference in the 6 month long process! Panrimo understood what I wanted out of my experience abroad because they asked and cared then they catered my experience to those preferences and I had the trip of a lifetime.

The beds in the University of Westminster's International House could have been a lot better

Based in Birmingham, Michigan, Panrimo is an intern and study abroad provider committed to offering travel experiences that connect you to world culture. We keep our excursion groups small, our focus on the student, and the experience immersive to give program participants the best overseas