Oxford Royale Academy | Summer School in London, England *NEW Program*

Oxford Royale Academy | Summer School in London, England *NEW Program*

2017 prices now frozen until 30th September!
If you weren’t able to join us for our ever popular summer school this year, 2018 is closer than you think. Choose from our most popular courses, such as Academic Discovery (8-12’s), New Perspective’s (13-15’s), Broadening Horizons (16-18’s) and Global Business Management and Finance (19-25’s). 2018 could be your year to spend the summer of your life studying a subject that feeds your passion, whilst making new friends in one of the most beautiful University cities in the world. And with prices frozen until 30th September 2017, it’s never too early to start planning your future!

Encompassing two thousand years of history, prestigious academic heritage, and a dynamic cultural scene, the UK's capital and most populous city welcomes over 18 million tourists and international students every year. Our London Summer School offers the ORA experience in the capital, ensuring a first-class academic experience with all of London's cultural, social, and historical sights on your doorstep.

Students on our London Summer School have a wide selection of courses to choose from, including Medical School Preparation, IELTS Preparation, and our exciting Summer Architecture Program - new in 2016 and already extremely popular.

Those of you keen to expand your ORA experience across the summer are also warmly welcomed to consider our Oxford or Cambridge Summer Schools, or all three!

Europe » England » London
Language Requirement
Visa Requirement
Cost includes:
- Airport transfers to and from London
- Breakfast and dinner on site
- 41 hours of contact time across each session
- Graduation certificate upon leaving
- Scholarships available
London

Roxanna
Switzerland

An experience I wish everyone could experience!

This was a one of a kind experience; I have met so many people from various backgrounds and cultures and many life long friends I still consistently keep in contact with! I attended the Session in London at Goodenough campus which began on 3rd of July. The course I uptook (Business & entreprise) was equally very well taught and resourceful for what I want to study later. The group discussion was dynamic, and it was so interesting to hear what others from diverse cultures and perspectives had to contribute. The staff were all very friendly, and even though the nervousness was there at first I was at ease and comfortable within the first day; the atmosphere felt very pleasant and the activities organized during free time, such as the Aladdin play was equally very amusing. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience as it was unforgettable; I gained a sense of independence, teamwork skills as well as leadership skills, and discipline. I highly recommend this programme for anyone wishing to be enriched culturally and academically; it was an amazing time.

No comments

Founded in 2004, Oxford Royale Academy is an award- winning provider of residential summer courses, headquartered in the ancient university city of Oxford. We are committed to providing academic excellence and superlative teaching standards to students from all over the world, enabling them to develop