Summer Study Abroad in London, England

Encompassing two thousand years of history, prestigious academic heritage, and a dynamic cultural scene, the UK's capital and most populous city welcomes over 18 million tourists and international students every year. Our London Summer School offers the Oxford Royale experience in the capital, ensuring a first-class academic experience with all of London's cultural, social, and historical sights on your doorstep.

16 to 18 year old students on our London Summer School have a wide selection of courses to choose from, including the Summer Architecture Program, IELTS Preparation, and our exciting Film Academy.

Those students keen to expand your Oxford Royale Academy experience across the summer are also warmly welcomed to consider our Oxford, Cambridge or Scotland Summer Schools, or all three!

• Oxford Royale Summer Schools students sleep, eat and study in a top UK university in Oxford, London, Cambridge or St Andrews.
  • Our summer school is an extraordinary opportunity to make friends from all over the world.
  • An exciting cultural and recreational programme to complement your studies.

Roxanna

An experience I wish everyone could experience!

This was a one of a kind experience; I have met so many people from various backgrounds and cultures and many life long friends I still consistently keep in contact with! I attended the Session in London at Goodenough campus which began on 3rd of July. The course I uptook (Business & entreprise) was equally very well taught and resourceful for what I want to study later. The group discussion was dynamic, and it was so interesting to hear what others from diverse cultures and perspectives had to contribute. The staff were all very friendly, and even though the nervousness was there at first I was at ease and comfortable within the first day; the atmosphere felt very pleasant and the activities organized during free time, such as the Aladdin play was equally very amusing. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience as it was unforgettable; I gained a sense of independence, teamwork skills as well as leadership skills, and discipline. I highly recommend this programme for anyone wishing to be enriched culturally and academically; it was an amazing time.

No comments

About Oxford Royale Academy

Founded in 2004, Oxford Royale Academy is an award- winning provider of residential summer courses, headquartered in the ancient university city of Oxford. We are committed to providing academic excellence and superlative teaching standards to...