University of the Arts London - Summer Study Abroad

Our Summer Study Abroad program is ideal for students who are looking for high-quality, short-term courses. The program provides an intensive experience of practical projects, tutorials and workshops, with many courses featuring visits to places of interest in London and beyond. We offer courses for students who have completed a year of undergraduate-level study in their specialist area, as well as those with little or no experience.

Entry requirements:
Summer Study Abroad is suitable for students who have completed at least 1 year of undergraduate-level study.

Level of English:
The equivalent of IELTS 5.0 or above is required.

Credit:
At the end of your course, we will provide a record of study with the grades you have achieved for each unit and their equivalent US credit value. To earn credit for your Summer Study Abroad course,

• Programs in the Arts, Design, Fashion, Communication, Media and Performance
  • Scholarships Available
  • Top 6 University for Arts and Design (QS World Ranking 2018)
  • London College of Fashion, Central Saint Martins, London College of Communications, Wimbledon College of Arts, Chelsea College of Arts, Camberwell College of Arts
  • Fashion

Hanna

Study Abroad - London College of Fashion - Fashion Business

I've had a great experience from London College of Fashion. I graduated from Textil and Design in Sweden 2016. After my experiences in sewing, I wanted to learn more in depth about the business in the fashion industry and that's why i selected this program. It has given me so much tools and knowledge that I couldn't even imagen that I would learn. I can really recommend this program to a person who wants to see the reality of the fashion industry and get a greater knowledge and inspiration to which part one will find themselves in the industry.

This is a great program. But it has been really challenging to work with people who are not interested in this subject, I don't know why they apply. So the thing that could be improved is the admissions, it will be a greater experience for the teachers as well for the students who are passionated about this.
Alison

London Theatre: Behind the Scenes

This program was so much fun. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the different projects we worked on in class, as well as the remarkable tour and show experiences we got to participate in. I really felt like I got to see things the average theatre-goer wouldn't experience. The instructor was incredibly helpful and friendly, too, and was wonderfully involved. Living in London itself, and traveling to Wimbledon for class, was also a really unique and engaging experience. It truly felt like I was living there - not just a tourist. All in all, a fantastic way to experience a new city and country, with structure and academic/practical challenge, but also with time to see the things I wanted to see on my own. If I could, I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

About University of the Arts London

University of the Arts London is the world’s sixth best University for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings® 2018. We offer an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts. Our graduates go on to...