Spend your summer in the thriving city of London, England with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 4 credits through St. George’s, University of London, a specialist university exclusively dedicated to medical, health care and science education, training and research.
You will live in single rooms at one of St. George’s residence halls, located within a 20-minute walk from the hospital campus in Tooting. Students are provided with a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of purchasing meals and groceries.
Cultural and social activities will include:
• Guided walking tours
• Rugby and cricket matches
• Ballet and theater performances
• River boat cruise along the Thames
• Day trips to Stonehenge and Salisbury, Oxford, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Brighton
• Day trip to the Royal Derby horse racing
- Earn up to 4 credits and transcript issued by St. George's, University of London.
- Study at a world renowned hospital in a clinical environment.
- Gain hands-on experience in medical field.
- Transportation pass and meal allowance.
- Guided tours, theater visits and day trips.
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.