View Other Details
The London Met summer programs focus on business and U.K. Studies. You can choose a four-week, course-only option or an eight-week combination with four-weeks of courses and a four-week custom internship. Both programs include an optional Edinburgh, Scotland tour, adding the option of an additional week abroad.
London Met’s internship office will work with you individually on internship opportunities that match your interests. Opportunities may be available in areas such as business, law, finance, human resources, marketing, computing, digital media, events, social care, education, graphic design, art journalism, and sports science. London Met’s internship office will facilitate an online interview between you and potential employers for an initial meeting and to determine if the internship is a good fit prior to departure.
- Complete a four-week summer internship and/or attend a specialized summer session at the large, international London Metropolitan University.
- The International Programmes Office and the USAC Resident Director are present on-site to welcome and support you during your term abroad.
- Enjoy London’s vibrant position in the center of the British film, arts, and music scene, with a rich cultural and historic heritage as well as a reputation as a modern center of global business.
- Explore famous sights and endless entertainment options —West End performances, free museums and royal parks, festivals, markets, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, and Westminster Abbey.
- Live and study in the heart of London, one of the world’s greatest most diverse cities, where history and innovation intersect.
USAC Scholarships and Financial Aid
USAC awards over $2 million in scholarships and discounts each year to assist students with their study abroad expenses.