- Join cultural excursions to the houses of Pablo Neruda in Santiago, Valparaíso, and Isla Negra
- Visit the attractive Pre-Columbian Arts Museum, Museum of the Memory, and Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center
- Experience Santiago’s diverse cultural blend of Native, Spanish, and international residents
- Take advantage of great opportunities for skiing, surfing, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, and horseback riding
- Enjoy the benefits of a large urban city that has preserved the hospitality and accessibility of a small community
USAC invites students to come study abroad in Santiago, Chile at the Universidad Andrés Bello! Santiago is an exciting destination, right in the center of a nearly endless coastline with a mountainous backdrop. Students will be able to explore the country to the north and south of the capital city, daring to head to the tip of the southernmost country in the world.
Programs are available for the summer (Sessions 1, 2, or 1 +2), semester (fall or spring), and academic year. Students can take from 12-18 credits in a variety of fields including Spanish language at all levels. Other courses include Spanish language and literature electives, and Latin American studies taught in both English and Spanish. Professional internship placements are also available for those wishing to gain some valuable international work experience.