The University of Bristol invites international students to join our dynamic, immersive range of summer programs delivered at a Global Top - 50 University (QS World University Rankings 2020). All summer schools are designed to encourage students to explore learning beyond the classroom, to gain real-world, practical skills, to engage with experiential learning, and network with industry or community leaders.
Students can choose between five summer schools:
Arts, Activism and Social Justice
Archaeology Field School
Biomedical Sciences Lab
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
STEM Summer Research Projects
Accommodation, most meals, social activities, field trips and 24-7 staff support supplement your learning and help you explore what it's like to study and live in a city recently voted one of the best places to live in the UK.
- Study health sciences, life sciences, engineering, activism, archaeology, anthropology, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Gain academic credit whilst developing your career-ready and practical skills.
- Enjoy an extensive social and pastoral support package, including accommodation, meals and a fun social itinerary.
- Meet new friends from around the world as you take classes alongside UK and other international students.
- Experience life in a leading UK city, and learn from academics at our global top 50 institution (QS World Rankings 2020).