The University of Buckingham is one of the UK's top private universities and was awarded Gold in the first-ever Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) rankings. It's the United Kingdom's only independent university with a Royal Charter.
As one of the smallest universities in the UK, with a pool of around 2,700 students, you get a more personalized and exhilarating teaching experience, with small classes providing an individualized learning experience and with over 100 other different nationalities making Buckingham a cozy, mini global village.
The University of Buckingham has been recognised for its comprehensive and sustained approach to personalized learning support, innovative teaching techniques, and excellent student support. Students will undergo a life-changing educational experience in one of the UK's academic hotspots!
- The University of Buckingham is ranked 1st in UK for Teaching Excellence and for being top or near the top of the National Student Survey (NSS) in student satisfaction since 2006.
- Small group teaching is a hallmark of the University of Buckingham. All academics are fully personalized.
- Small, but comfortable campus among 2,700 students of different nationalities.
- One of the best student support services in the UK - We have one staff member for every 10 students and weekly Oxbridge-style tutorials (of around six students) to ensure that a high and continuous level of support is maintained.
- Buckingham is a short journey away from Milton Keynes (around 30 minutes), Oxford (45 minutes) and London (45 mins train via Milton Keynes or Bicester).