Study at the University of Buckingham
View Other Details
The University of Buckingham is one of the UK's top independent universities, and the only one with a Royal Charter.
As one of the smallest universities in the UK, with a pool of around 2,700 students, it offers a more personalised learning experience that is different from other universities. At the same time, the University is like a global village with over 100 different nationalities studying at Buckingham.
Buckingham is one of the few universities in the UK that offer September and January start dates for almost all their courses. As pioneers of the two-year degree, Buckingham also offer a condensed version of the traditional three-year degree, meaning you can gain a full honours degree and complete your studies a whole year earlier. Alternatively, you can complete both your undergraduate and master’s degree three years which can save you time and money.
Video and Photos
- Buckingham is in the heart of England, and well connected to other parts of the country.
- Bursaries and Scholarships are available for eligible international students
- Students get access to a dedicated Personal Tutor. We also have a Careers and Employability team, Academic Skills team, and a Wellbeing Skills and Diversity team
- Ranked in the top 10 for Graduate Prospects in the UK (The Sunday Times, Good University Guide, 2022)
- Our students ranked us in the top 10 in England for Student Satisfaction in the National Student Survey, 2020. Buckingham is proud to have been top or near the top of the National Student Survey (NSS) in student satisfaction since 2006