View Other Details
Looking to expand your academic learning and global perspectives? Study at the University of Liverpool, in the hometown of The Beatles!
We welcome Erasmus+, international exchange, and direct enrollment students to our programs:
- Study Abroad: semester or academic year
- Summer Research Programme: 4-12 weeks
- International Summer School: 3-6 weeks
The University of Liverpool welcomes hundreds of students each year on our Study Abroad programs from across the world. The University is ranked 165th internationally, and was a founding member of the UK's Russell Group. Students studying abroad in Liverpool have access toone of the UK's best and up and coming cities, with a 'small town' feel and the ability to truly immerse themselves into British culture.
- Study abroad in one of the most interesting and cultural cities in the UK! Liverpool has more galleries and museums than any city outside of London.
- Explore Europe by train, plane, bus, or ferry. Most major European cities are less than 2 hours away from Liverpool, making it the perfect 'home base' to explore!
- Get to know some Scousers, the name for the people of Liverpool. Scousers are said to be some of the friendliest British people.
- Immerse yourself in the University’s student life by joining events, activities, and organizations. The Guild of Students has been rated one of the best in the UK, and will provide you with loads of opportunities to get involved on campus.
- Join us for our Culture Calendar! Each semester & summer, we provide plenty of activities, day trips, and weekend trips to help you get to know the UK- which might include England, Wales, and Scotland!