View Other Details
- classroom and cultural activities,
- school visits,
- cultural visits and entrances,
- accommodation, including bedding, crockery and internet,
- field trips to Bath/Stonehenge and Oxford/Stratford-upon-Avon.
This four week intensive summer program explores the British Education system, suitable for teachers and education majors. Participating students will enrich their learning through visits to local schools, which cater to a range of socio-economic and special educational needs. Integrated into this on-site school based work will be a series of teaching and learning workshops and seminars. The relationship between culture and education is reflected in the program and enhanced by organized field trips to Bath/Stonehenge and Oxford/Stratford-upon-Avon.
Accommodation comprises of self-catering halls of residences, single rooms with internet, en-suite shower and toilet, 6-8 rooms per apartment, with shared kitchen, spacious living area with TV and use of laundry. There is an on-site gym and swimming pool.
We offer an on-site orientation and pride ourselves on offering outstanding student support.
- The relationship between culture and education is reflected in the programme and enhanced by the field trips.
- Visit cultural locations including London, Oxford, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Bath and Stonehenge.
- Be supported by a friendly team with years of experience who are here to make sure you have the best possible experience
- Be minutes away from both the city, the beach and the beautiful South Downs National Park
- Just like our home city, the University of Brighton is an inclusive place where different perspectives meet.