COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Academic Programs Abroad (APA) has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
You can make your dreams of studying in Paris a reality, even if you’ve only studied French for two or three semesters. Flexible course options and language support make it possible to immerse yourself and improve your mastery of the French language.
Upon arrival, students participate in an orientation and begin a semester-long intensive French language course. Students build the rest of their schedules by choosing three courses at our University of Paris partner institutions (these may be taught in French or English) and/or APA's in-house art history and political science classes. Weekly individual language sessions combined with ongoing academic support provide a great system for academic success!
Experience daily life with a carefully selected French host family or choose to live in a French student residence. Benefit from a culture package loaded with weekly events and tickets to the performing arts, day trips, weekend excursions, and unlimited entry to national museums.
- Take courses alongside your French peers, in either English or French, at our partner institutions in Paris.
- Receive unparalleled language and academic support throughout the semester.
- Participate in a stimulating cultural program that includes tickets to the performing arts and exclusive excursions.
- Live like a real Parisian in a foyer (French student residence) or with a French host family.
- Spend a semester or academic year living and studying in Paris.