View Other Details
Please visit our website to see all that's included.
Turn Paris into your classroom over the course of four weeks during your Summer in Paris program. On the French Language Summer Program at the Institut Catholique de Paris (ICP), you’ll improve your spoken French skills and knowledge of French culture while living in the heart of this amazing city. Admire the intricate beauty of Notre Dame, sit and read in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, or practice your French by ordering a morning baguette on your way to class. Paris is famous for its romantic atmosphere, rich history, and incredible influence on fashion, design, art, cuisine, and culture. You’ll never tire of this city, so saisis le moment on your Summer in Paris!
- Campus near fountains, fashion, cafés, croissants, and Jardin du Luxembourg, a beautiful park for picnics
- Intensive French language courses at all levels
- Easy transportation system of bikes, taxis, buses, trains, and planes to explore Paris and Europe
- Apartments in a traditional French neighborhood
- Trips to the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Moulin Rouge, and many more famous landmarks
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.