View Other Details
Broaden your horizons. Make Lille your study abroad destination and spend a summer in the heart of Europe.
Would you like to broaden your mind by studying in Europe but haven’t an entire semester at your disposal? Joining the European Summer Programme (ESP) at Université Catholique de Lille will open the gateway to an unforgettable French adventure.
Spend a summer in Lille, the capital city of France’s Nord-Pas-de-Calais region, and earn academic credits with a wide selection of innovative, learner-centred summer school programmes.
You will be ideally placed to immerse yourself in the language, history, and culture of this friendly city. With fast connections to must-see destinations such as Brussels, Paris, and London (to name a few), exploring Europe is simple and affordable too.
- Study at France’s largest private (not-for-profit) university, whose campus is ranked as the 2nd most beautiful place to study in the country.
- Develop your skill set with access to cutting-edge facilities. The university houses 5 faculties, 20 schools (including two triple-crown awarded business schools and industry-leading engineering schools), and even a hospital group.
- Build your knowledge with access to expert teaching staff and leading teaching methods for a fully integrated educational experience.
- Meet like-minded others. With 5,000 international students on campus and over 2,500 students welcomed from across the globe on the European Summer Programme since 2001, you will be in great company.
- Immerse yourself in French life and European culture with activities, guided tours, day trips, and weekends away.