SAI Study Program: The American University of Paris

SAI Programs is a complete study abroad program offering comprehensive and affordable educational programs paired with exciting cultural experiences in five Italian cities, as well as Paris, London, and Barcelona. Our programs include US university credit and our host schools are considered among the finest in their respective academic areas.

Since 1995 SAI has offered students the very finest English-speaking study abroad programs available. Headquartered in Northern California, SAI offers a diverse range of summer and semester programs. Each unique program has been carefully designed in collaboration with the host institution to maximize the student experience; both in terms of academic rigor and cultural exploration.

Caroline

Wish I Could Do it All Over Again!

I was scared to go off to Paris by myself, but SAI made me feel as comfortable as possible. I found amazing and lifelong friends in my program, but also found a mentor. My program advisor, Jenn, was only willing to help and answered every question that I had. She pushed us to immerse ourselves in the French culture and taught us so stay open minded throughout our entire journey. She offered us advice whenever needed and always welcomed us to her office. Jenn truly helped me make Paris my home away from home.

Andrew

SAI in Paris is the greatest time of your life!

I had an amazing time in Paris thanks to SAI Programs. They signed me up for classes, found me an amazing Parisian apartment, and provided each student with a cell phone. The students at the American University of Paris are great overall. I was in a small class with about 11 kids and they were simply amazing. We all went to Vienna, Austria for 4 days and had a blast!! SAI provided some excursions to Normandy and Amboise which were simply spectacular. I lived in the 15th arrondisement with one other study abroad student and it was the perfect location. 30 minute walk to the Eiffel tower or the Invalides.

I would say it would be nice to have more kids in the program. There was a good mix of people but I only clicked with a couple and that made it hard at first to fit in and feel comfortable. Obviously, we were the first program in Paris so the numbers will grow as more people learn how awesome SAI is!!
Silvia

SAI Paris was awesome!

SAI Paris Fall 2014 was a blast! I really loved our apartment and my roommates. The apartment was in a very safe neighborhood and it was super easy to get to school. Sheila, the SAI staff in Paris, was always very helpful and nice. I would totally study abroad all over again!

Sina

An Experience of a Lifetime

My experience studying abroad last fall is one that I will never forget! SAI provided a gorgeous apartment, which was beyond my expectations, for my roommates and I in Paris. I met amazing people throughout the semester, and made memories that I wouldn't trade for the world.

About SAI Programs

With headquarters located just north of San Francisco, SAI Programs was founded in 1995 to serve as the US admissions office for an Italian art institute in Florence. Since that time, SAI has expanded into a full-service international education...