- Czech Republic
View Other Details
The Summer MBA is perfect for graduate students pursuing their MBA, or a master's in a business-related field, and working professionals who are looking to advance their career, build international experience, and expand their business education. Students will learn about the culture, customs, and international business in Germany, Austria & the Czech Republic. Most tmportantly, students will observe how business practices differentiate between each country and the United States.
International Business Seminars (IBS) programs provide a variety of unique opportunities:
Network with business executives by visiting global companies to learn about how business is conducted and the challenges that come from running a multi-national organization.
Earn university credit while applying the knowledge you've learned in the classroom to real-life business settings.
Gain a competitive advantage for your career.
- Visit Munich, Germany & Prague, Czech Republic in 10 days
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as GE Global Research, BMW, Raiffeisenbank and more
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including: technology, finance, marketing, and more
- Participate in a tour of the Dachau Concentration Camp
- Stay in 4-star hotels with front-lobby security