Spend a semester or academic year in Hyderabad, India with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 16 credits per semester at the University of Hyderabad. Courses are taught in English.
The University of Hyderabad offers service learning program that focuses on current issues impacting community life in India, and places students with an NGO to experience development initiatives firsthand.
You’ll live in an international student residence hall in a double room. Three meals a day in the residence cafeteria are included.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
• Guided walking tours
• Visits to important cultural and historic sites
• Indian cooking classes
• 5-day Golden Triangle Tour to Delhi, Agra (to see the Taj Mahal) and Jaipur.
Optional excursions include a 4-day trip to Ajanta and Ellora and a 4-day trip to Kerala.
- 5-day Golden Triangle Tour
- Indian cooking classes
- Earn up to 16 credits and transcript issued by the University of Hyderabad
- Volunteer opportunities available