ISA Study Abroad in Limerick, Ireland

Study abroad with ISA for a summer, semester or academic year at the University of Limerick in Ireland. With course offerings in the fields of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences, Business, Education & Health Sciences, and Science & Engineering, students will have an easy time finding courses to suit their schedule.

The riverside campus is spread over 133 hectares (~330 acres), and offers accommodations in one of it's five apartment style student villages, granting the opportunity for international and local students to interact frequently. Click on the "Visit Our Website" link above to get all of the details!

In 2014, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad merged with International Studies Abroad (ISA), therefore, the GlobaLinks program reviews may not accurately reflect the new program structure, which has been greatly improved through the integration with ISA.

Colleen

University of Limerick Review

My time at University of Limerick was extremely positive. Faculty, staff and students were helpful and courteous. The academics were challenging and independent but very insightful and intriguing. My professors really cared about me as an international student which was helpful when completing my assignments. The beauty and size of the campus makes it ideal to get out and explore. Located right on campus there are plenty of places to eat and three pubs. There are grocery stores and shopping areas all around the campus. The bus systems runs right through campus so everything is at a simple convenience. Living acommodations will vary but I chose to have an ensuite bedroom. Being at UL gave me the true Irish feel and put me in an ideal location to travel all around Ireland. I absolutely loved my time here, as I feel other students will too.

About ISA (International Studies Abroad)

As a leader in international education for thirty years, ISA is dedicated to providing university and college level students the opportunity to discover, learn, and enjoy a way of life other than their own. ISA offers a diverse portfolio of education...