• Ireland
    • Limerick
Term
Academic Year, Fall, Spring, Summer
Accounting Architecture Business Chemistry Communications Computer Science Cultural Studies Design Economics Education Engineering English Finance Food Science and Nutrition Health Sciences History Humanities Law Marketing Mathematics Music Nursing Physics Political Science Psychology Public Relations Social Sciences Sociology +18

Program Details

• Scholarship Opportunities
Aug 30, 2019
May 22, 2021
18 travelers are looking at this program

Study abroad with ISA for a summer, semester or academic year at the University of Limerick in Ireland. With course offerings in the fields of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences, Business, Education & Health Sciences, and Science & Engineering, students will have an easy time finding courses to suit their schedule.

The riverside campus is spread over 133 hectares (~330 acres), and offers accommodations in one of it's five apartment style student villages, granting the opportunity for international and local students to interact frequently. Click on the "Visit Our Website" link above to get all of the details!

In 2014, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad merged with International Studies Abroad (ISA), therefore, the GlobaLinks program reviews may not accurately reflect the new program structure, which has been greatly improved through the integration with ISA.

ISA Scholarships

ISA Scholarships and Financial Aid

ISA is committed to increasing all students’ access to study abroad’s many benefits. We don't let financial hardships to get in the way of a life changing educational experience.

$350 - $2,000

Caitlin

Limerick Is A Wonderful Place

I absolutely adored my time in Limerick. The university is a wonderful, fun, gorgeous place. The accommodation is clean and very comfortable and integrates you with Irish students - which is such a huge positive! IFSA-Butler provides great support before, during, and even after the program. I actually went back to Ireland a few years later and needed to leave my luggage in Dublin for a day and they let me use their office! The trips they took us on were fun and educational and a great opportunity to meet others.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would figure out how to transfer to UL and finish my college degree there!
Colleen

University of Limerick Review

My time at University of Limerick was extremely positive. Faculty, staff and students were helpful and courteous. The academics were challenging and independent but very insightful and intriguing. My professors really cared about me as an international student which was helpful when completing my assignments. The beauty and size of the campus makes it ideal to get out and explore. Located right on campus there are plenty of places to eat and three pubs. There are grocery stores and shopping areas all around the campus. The bus systems runs right through campus so everything is at a simple convenience. Living acommodations will vary but I chose to have an ensuite bedroom. Being at UL gave me the true Irish feel and put me in an ideal location to travel all around Ireland. I absolutely loved my time here, as I feel other students will too.

Read my full story