CISabroad - Unearthing Modern Celtic Culture: Ireland & Scotland

Celtic Culture is perfect for first-time international travelers, culture and film buffs, and students who want to get ahead academically over the summer while exploring historic locations. On this study-travel program, you’ll enjoy a blend of site visits, excursions, and cultural activities. During this two-week program, you’ll see the majestic Aran Islands, tour Dublin, and travel through bustling Scottish streets.

• Visit an archaeological dig site and speak to staff about the history underneath the soil
  • Hear the melodic notes of a vibrant Scottish storyteller
  • Fieldwork offerings in Galway, Dublin, and Edinburgh get students out in the community
  • Learn a few key phrases when you visit an Irish language theatre

Kevin

A true cultural immersion

Through my time in Ireland and Scotland via CISAbroad, I had the time of my life. Although the trip was short, I was able to do so many activities and see so many parts of the countries due to the scheduling of CIS. There always seemed to be an activity planned to get us around, and even if there was not, our site directors and professor gave fantastic suggestions.

The course work also helped in understand the culture, both pre-arrival and while abroad. The professor did a fantastic job in teaching the material while also making it fun and interactive.

Most of all, however, it was the people I met abroad that made the trip. CIS organized the trip in a way that you could truly connect with others and di not have to go in blind even if you were traveling alone. CIS promoted a friendly environment that made the trip that much more enjoyable.

Overall, I could not have picked a better company to study abroad with, as everything was safe and easy. I would definitely recommend going, and I will certainly consider going again.

About CISabroad

CISabroad is committed to providing the best overall value in study and internship abroad opportunities. CISabroad programs are affordable and specialize in providing quality education and support throughout your study or internship abroad experience...