InnovNation - Hebrew University of Jerusalem

InnovNation - Hebrew University of Jerusalem

InnovNation is a 3-6 credit program in which students get behind-the-scenes access to the high-tech industry and entrepreneurial ecosystem of Israel – a country world-renowned as the Start-Up Nation while earning academic credit at a World Top 100 university. Through extensive lectures, meetings, and site visits, InnovNation students are exposed to practical know-how, insight and first-hand experience from Israel’s top innovative companies and entrepreneurs.

InnovNation is organized in collaboration with the Israeli Ministries of Economy and of Foreign Affairs, SingularityU Tel Aviv Chapter, Israel Beyond the Headlines, the Jerusalem School of Business Administration and the Rothberg International School (RIS) of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

Asia » Israel
- Field Trips
- Housing (optional)
- Basic health insurance

*Scholarships are available

**Flight, airport transfers, meals and personal expenses and payment transaction fees are not included.

Rubin
NY
City University of New York

An Experience of a Lifetime

The InnovNation course was one of the most inspiring, engaging and educational courses on the startup industry. Israel is an amazing place, a startup nation that encourages everyone to feel optimism about the economy and business in general. The site visits that covered a variety of industries, and the fascinating people and presenters that I met throughout the 3 week course are memories that I will not forget for a long time to come. I am grateful to have been a participant on this program and highly recommend it to anyone headed into the industry.

Anna

Month of innovation in Jerusalem

"Never give up, never give in", - said once Winston Churchill in his short and inspirational speech for the students. The mindset of "never give up" is the motive of the course InnovNation and if someone needs to feed yourself with fresh ideas, get Tikun Olam concept of "repairing the World", and simply be inspired to take more risks in your life - this short and insightful program is just for you!

Simone
Florence, Italy

Great experience!!

This program was really interesting and varied. Rich of topics and rich of points to reflect, about future, about the changing of the world.

Because of the variety, the program had just one issue, that some of the sessions were difficult to understand, or could be really appreciated just by the people coming from that specific sector.

Apart from this we had the unique opportunity to see one of the most important characteristics of Israel: the country which never stops to innovate, a small country with a big big human capital, and huge potential.

Aurora
Fuzhou, Fujian

Unforgettable experience!

Anything you can think of about innovation, creativity, passion, adventurous and openness can be found here in this program and in Israel. We were brought to the forefront of state-of-the-art technologies and cradle of successful businesses through many insightful visits and meetings with entrepreneurs and scientists. It offered me a glimpse of the secrets to the prosperity of this nation. Moreover, I was totally amazed by people I met here, no matter the course instructors, our classmates or even the local people, I can always get inspiration from their enthusiasm and kindness. This program demonstrate that the Jewish history and Israeli value guarantee the promising future of this country and I think that is what we Chinese should learn a lot from.

Bella
Shanghai, China

Sparkle!

I really enjoyed my time in this program. I not only learned from the success of this StartUpNation but also got to meet like-minded peers from all over the world. I joined a startup during this program and I believe this experience will continue empowering me to be a leader that makes this world a better place.

It was wonderful to see Israel, and its wonderful sites and history on my trip. It was very inspiring and life changing time for me, I am very happy that I did this program.

Study abroad with InnovNation - Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI).

Founded by visionaries such as Albert Einstein and Sigmund Freud, and recipient of 5 Nobel Prizes awarded to faculty and alumni over the last decade, Hebrew University is s Israel’s premier academic institution and is