Tel Aviv Global Innovation Program - The Hacker Exchange

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, The Hacker Exchange has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

HEXies at Facebook
HEXies at Facebook
Man smiling on a rooftop in Tel Aviv.
Man smiling on a rooftop in Tel Aviv.
HEXies in Israel
HEXies in Israel
Facebook headquarters in Israel.
Facebook headquarters in Israel.
TLV
TLV

Known as the startup nation, Israel offers a truly sophisticated network of major global investors, startups, and corporate innovators. Israel will not only give you the networks and resources to go global but will change your perspective on business and life — no exaggeration. Over two inspiring weeks, you’ll join a select cohort of students and early-stage founders to learn from world-class thought leaders and work hands-on in a Tel Aviv start-up environment.

We’ll be working from SOSA – one of the freshest co-working spaces in Tel Aviv. During these two weeks, you’ll get your hands dirty solving real business problems and iterating on your own startup idea. You’ll also have direct access to sought-after mentors, and make unforgettable connections with investors, accelerators, founders, and professionals from both Australia and Israel.

• Learn how to grow your idea into a scalable, profitable startup
  • Visit some of the biggest leading tech giants (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and more)
  • Learn from the best innovative thought-leaders, founders, and investors
  • Hustle like a boss and build a personalized global network of key business relationships
  • Find your tribe and join a global network of next-gen entrepreneurs

**VIRTUAL GLOBAL LEARNING * The Hacker Exchange: Virtual Innovation Program

From the comfort of your laptop, you can access thought leaders and develop networks from San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Singapore and Australia. All the benefits of a global HEX program with none of the jet lag. Plus, we’ll personally match you with an international mentor who will help you truly supercharge your startup and career goals. Inspiration? Yes. Boring lectures? No. Pants? Yes, please.

Vikash

HEX Tel Aviv 2020

Its was an incredible journey with HEX, I would never imagine to learn so many things be it profession or for personal development, making new friends for life, meeting great bunch of people from start-up world and support from HEX crew specially ( Jeanette & Chris) from start till end of the program and life long bonding with HEX. HEX is one of the most memorable part of my life and I would love to join HEX for other program too. Hex program has given me lots of confidence at a same time I have been able to identify my weakness and how to over come it through help from my friends and mentors.

NUMBER OF DAYS, FEEL LIKE IT SGOULD BE MORE THAN 2 WEEKS
Zhamilya

life-changing experience

This program was not just a regular university course, it gave me so much more than I expected. I feel that I grew as a person and as a professional a lot and in just 2 weeks I learned more than I usually can learn in one semester. The mentors were absolutely amazing: very supportive, chill, understanding and always ready to help. I truly enjoyed the program and got inspired to go to the world with this knowledge and achieve more than I was dreaming about. I started believing in myself and my ideas and I am grateful to the HEX program for this milestone. Not only the entrepreneurship tools and practice were taught on the program, but also life experience and exposure to the real-world success cases and company tours.

What was the most nerve-racking moment and how did you overcome it?
For me, the scariest thing was the final pitch presentation, because I am naturally introverted and shy. I prepared a lot but still got nervous before the presentation and didn't do as great as I wanted to, but I am very proud of the results I achieved. I am glad I had that experience and I learned a lot from my mistakes.
Eleanor

Utterly Life Changing

The Hacker Exchange has that elusive mix of exceptional people with strategic business skills and the drive to create positive change in the world.

It was such an education to engage with exceptional people in the Startup Nation! And thanks to the Hacker Exchange, we really did get to integrate with the startup ecosystem — at Tel Aviv's startup hub SOSA, with founders, VCs, mentors, the Australian Landing Pad and even the Israel-Australia Chamber of Commerce! They really are at the cutting edge.

I had never been to Israel and didn't know what to expect. But I knew many of the greatest minds of the past century had been forged there. And now I can see how this small nation has become a global driver of innovation. Resourcefulness and progress appear to be sewn into the social and economic fabric of Tel Aviv.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would leave enough time to see more in the region afterwards, including Petra and the Dead Sea.