Known as the startup nation, Israel offers a truly sophisticated network of major global investors, startups, and corporate innovators. Israel will not only give you the networks and resources to go global but will change your perspective on business and life — no exaggeration. Over two inspiring weeks, you’ll join a select cohort of students and early-stage founders to learn from world-class thought leaders and work hands-on in a Tel Aviv start-up environment.
We’ll be working from SOSA – one of the freshest co-working spaces in Tel Aviv. During these two weeks, you’ll get your hands dirty solving real business problems and iterating on your own startup idea. You’ll also have direct access to sought-after mentors, and make unforgettable connections with investors, accelerators, founders and professionals from both Australia and Israel.
- Learn how to grow your idea into a scalable, profitable startup
- Visit some of the biggest leading tech giants (Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and more)
- Learn from the best innovative thought-leaders, founders, and investors
- Hustle like a boss and build a personalized global network of key business relationships
- Find your tribe and join a global network of next-gen entrepreneurs