Explore a part of Italy that’s off the beaten path! You’ll live in Perugia, a youthful college town on a hill with deep cultural roots and walkable cobbled streets and take classes at the Umbra Institute, whose distinctive programs allow you to immerse yourself in Italian culture and learn both in and beyond the classroom. The small class sizes and close-knit community mean you’ll get personalized attention in your classes (all in one building in the center of town) and you’ll also be able to practice your Italian with local students. Level up in Italian by adding an internship to your semester!
- A sustainable and community-focused Institution
- World-class restaurants and buzzing nightlife
- Host of one of Europe's largest chocolate festivals
- Local trips to explore art and culture
- Homestay option with a local Italian family
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.