- Founded in 1962, the JFRC is the oldest US study abroad program in Rome
- Apply for a need-based scholarship - we award an average $100,000 in scholarships per year
- Gain experience by doing an internship or service learning placement for academic credit
- Make Rome your classroom with an on-site class
- Live on our 5-acre campus in Balduina, a thriving residential Roman neighborhood
Spend a semester or an academic year at Loyola University Chicago's John Felice Rome Center in Italy! Use your location as a crux for your studies in the classical and contemporary fields. Courses are taught in English and offered in a number of fields, including business, fine arts, architecture, history, science, and theology, to name a few.
Explore the city and surrounding areas while you study at JFRC, and create memories that will last a lifetime! Join our thriving campus community for group dinners, nights at the opera, calcio (soccer) games, volunteer opportunities, excursions into Roman neighborhoods, and much more. Check out the JFRC website today!