Spend a summer, semester, or an academic year at Loyola University Chicago's John Felice Rome Center! Our faculty and staff provide support and share their passion for la bella vita with students year-round, creating a community unlike any other you'll find in Rome.
Studying at the JFRC is more than taking classes. Students intern with professionals across fields, volunteer in the local community, take advantage of Rome's cultural legacy with group dinners and nights at the opera, and take part in the ever-popular calcio (soccer) league.
They say all roads lead to Rome. Take your first step by joining us at the JFRC.
- Founded in 1962, the JFRC is the oldest US education abroad program in Rome
- Roughly $100,000 in additional need-based scholarships are available each year
- Intern for credit, volunteer in the local community, and build a unique Roman experience
- Many classes meet on-site around Rome, using the city as your classroom
- Live on our 5-acre campus in Balduina, a thriving residential Roman neighborhood