Istituto Europeo offers a wide range of music courses, including music history, opera, vocal technique, and a variety of instrumental courses. Music programs are tailored to each student's interests and can be taken up for as short as two weeks to as long as a year. For more than 20 years, the Music Department of the Istituto Europeo has carried out an intense didactic and productive activity by offering high-level professional courses and monthly concerts, both inside the institute and at important historical places.
1. Study Music in a variety of courses in Florence, the Renaissance City
2. Enroll in a music course that runs for two weeks to Academic Year
3. Preparatory course for Admission to Conservatories and Music Schools, and for Professional Auditions (M13)
4. Our instructors are internationally recognized musicians and singers
5. Lessons take place at the Institute, where there are 5 classrooms with pianos and
spacious practice rooms available for all music students
- Istituto Europeo - Study Abroad Music in Florence