Spend your summer studying, living, and immersing in the authentic college town of Perugia, Italy! Different from the tourist tracks of other major Italian cities, Perugia is accustomed to hosting students, especially Italian college students that choose Perugia for its numerous higher education institutions. The good news for you: the locals will treat you nicely and you'll have opportunities around every corner to interact, practice your Italian, and make new friends. This supported program offers three separate academic tracks to ensure you have the chance to study Italian language, culture and other subjects in English, or the specialized archaeology field school.
- Considered Italy's "college town," Perugia welcomes students from around the country to attend its various universities and institutes
- Nestled among the hills of central Umbra, Perugia offers stunning views around every corner
- Enjoy a supportive program base with group activities yet plenty of opportunities to immerse in the local culture
- Perugia provides easy access to major cities like Rome and Florence, yet it remains largely off the beaten path
- Choose from various academic tracks: General Studies, with courses in English; Immersive Italian Language & Culture; or, Archaeology Field School based near a dig site
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.