View Other Details
The tuition for a Verto Semester Abroad Experience may be reduced by as much as 72% for qualifying students through Verto’s grants and scholarships.
Accommodation Activities Classes Meals Wifi
Airfare Domestic Airfare SIM cards Travel Insurance Visa
Spend Your First Semester of College in Italy!
Italy’s artistic treasures, culinary traditions, and centuries-old history make Florence the perfect classroom for foodies, fashionistas, artists, and history buffs.
With Verto, you'll:
• Explore Italy's world-famous art, epic food, and jaw-dropping regions
• Earn 12-16 official college credits.
• Take inspiring courses based on hands-on learning and cultural immersion.
• Gain admission and transfer seamlessly to one of our 70+ U.S. partner colleges to finish your degree!
- Discover the Tuscan countryside, Rome, or Venice on day trips.
- Drool over fresh pasta and pizza during an Italian cooking class.
- Enjoy overnight trips to breathtaking regions like the Amalfi Coast.
- Study Art History while face to face with world-famous artwork.
Verto Opportunity Grant & Verto Scholars Award
The Verto Education Opportunity Grant ($5,000-$14,000) can reduce tuition by as much as 72%. Funding is awarded based on Expected Family Contribution (determined by the FAFSA). Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to qualify.
The Verto Scholars Award ($5,000) is offered to incoming students based on their high school GPA. Applicants with a GPA of 3.5 or higher will automatically be given a Verto Scholars Award.