Multi-Country Summer in Europe + Asia: 14 Cities in 2 Months

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Forum-Nexus Study Abroad.

Earn up to 18 credits in one summer
Earn up to 18 credits in one summer
Make the most out of your summer!
Make the most out of your summer!
Explore the culture of 14 Asian and European cities
Explore the culture of 14 Asian and European cities
Become friends with students from all around the world!
Become friends with students from all around the world!
Visit even more cities/countries on weekends
Visit even more cities/countries on weekends
 Learn and explore with students from around the world
Learn and explore with students from around the world
Visit the most beautiful beaches in the world!
Visit the most beautiful beaches in the world!
Experience 14 cities on 2 continents in 2 months!
Experience 14 cities on 2 continents in 2 months!

Make the most of your summer by participating in an incredible, intercontinental adventure!

FN Summer in Europe + Asia: 14 Cities in 2 Months is a traveling summer study abroad program visiting some of the best cities across Asia and Europe.

Start your adventure in Asia, traveling and studying in Tokyo, Hong Kong, Bangkok, and Koh Samui island. You will participate in professional visits to companies and organizations, plus have free time over the weekends. After Asia, you will travel to Madrid, Spain for an intersession where you can explore the city or nearby regions on your own. Next is the Europe segment of the program, which takes place in Barcelona, Paris, Geneva, Chamonix (French Alps), Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island)!

You can earn up to 18 credits in one summer, while making friends from around the world and increasing your International IQ!

Visit our website for more information and apply for free!

• Experience 14 cities on 2 continents in 2 months!
  • Learn and explore with students from around the world
  • Take courses taught by multicultural and multilingual professors
  • Network with top executives and companies
  • Earn up to 18 credits in one summer

Now Enrolling: Ultimate Summer in Europe 2020

Experience the best of Europe alongside other students from around the world. Travel to 10+ cities in 8 countries, all in 5 weeks while earning credits towards your degree. This is Forum-Nexus!!

It's free and easy to apply online. Programs are open to students of all majors.

Valerie

Best decision I have ever made!

Forum-Nexus was the best decision I have ever made. This program is so unique in that there is something for everyone. There are courses available for all majors, and there are destinations that will captivate everyone’s tastes. Whether you are a lover of the busy city streets or a quiet small town in the mountains, you will see it all. I gained so much international experience as well as such an appreciation for cultural differences. The classes were interesting, relevant, and put me ahead on my track to graduation. The staff members are so intelligent, fun, and help make you feel safe / comfortable transitioning into an international setting. There is so much time to balance social activities with studies. I was able to explore the night life in each town, go on independent excursions, and bond with other students in the program. I left this trip with an entire new network of best friends (many of which I still keep in daily contact with) and I feel more excited than ever to continue traveling and expanding my cultural intelligence. There are scholarships available so take advantage of them and go abroad with Forum Nexus! You will not regret it.

It could be longer!
Read my full story
Geo

Best Summer ever

Forum-Nexus became a family to me. That is the easiest way to put what this program meant to me. I grew so much through this program, it made me come out of my comfort zone and made me more social. I was a Student Assistant for the program, which allowed me to become friends with all the students pretty quickly. I came into this program myself, I was nervous at first but after landing in Barcelona and meeting the staff for the first time made me more relaxed. The staff was so friendly and meeting everyone for the first time made me realize that a lot of people were in the same situation as I am. Everyone had the same intentions as I had and that was to travel and just able to experience new things. Overall, I loved this program traveling with this group was so much fun and I learned a lot from all the cities we have visited. I would love to be able to do it again.

My only problem was with professional visits. They were scheduled the same day as class, so it would take away the freedom to walk around and get to know the cities better. I wish that for the days we had professional visits we didn't have class.