View Other Details
The tuition fee is € 8,100.
Housing costs range from € 2,667 to € 4,139. For detailed and up-to-date tuition, housing and residence permit fees, please check our website.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
* Registration at Maastricht University
* All courses
* CES course materials
* Extensive introduction including Berlin Study Trip
* CES weekend and field trips
* CES services (such as an airport pick-up, a Dutch SIM card and 24/7 emergency assistance)
* Berlin Study Trip
* Dutch Day Trip
* Paris Cultural Weekend Trip
* On-site support throughout the programme
* Library and IT services
* Disability Management
* 24/7 emergency assistance
Human rights, democracy and the rule of law are the core values of the European Union (EU). Yet in light of challenges such as
migration and societal integration, Brexit and the rise of Euro-scepticism, the future of the EU is far from certain. In a world of converging cultures and different political and legal systems, Politics, Law & International Relations in Europe students explore how policy-makers negotiate between member states with a range of different nationalities, languages and agendas.
Your adventure begins with a study trip to Berlin. Besides that, there are two cultural day/weekends trips included too that will take you to several cities in the Netherlands and to Paris.
- Combines strong academics with integrated field trips and unique hands-on experiences;
- Choose courses that meet your interest from over 400 courses offered;
- Start the programme with a trip to Berlin.
- Direct enrolment