View Other Details
The tuition fee is € 8,100.
Housing costs range from € 2,667 to € 4,139. For detailed and up-to-date tuition, housing and residence permit fees, please check our website.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
* Registration at Maastricht University
* All courses
* CES course materials
* Extensive introduction including Berlin Study Trip
* CES weekend and field trips
* CES services (such as an airport pick-up, a Dutch SIM card and 24/7 emergency assistance)
* Berlin Study Trip
* Dutch Day Trip
* Paris Cultural Weekend Trip
* On-site support throughout the programme
* Library and IT services
* Disability Management
* 24/7 emergency assistance
Maastricht, the Netherlands, forms a unique environment for studying psychology and neuroscience. Maastricht University (UM) specialises in cognitive and biological psychology and its unique research infrastructure enables groundbreaking study of the brain and behaviour. It is home to a European Centre of Excellence that combines state-of-the-art technology (three MRI scanners of 9.4, 7 and 3 Tesla) with clinical know-how, access to patients and expert post-acquisition processing of data. During this programme, students can compare the scientific research methods of the Netherlands to those of their home country. They also follow courses and seminars taught by leading experts and gain insight into the latest topics in psychology and research, in a European setting.
Your adventure begins with a study trip to Berlin. Besides that, there are two cultural day/weekends trips included too that will take you to several cities in the Netherlands and to Paris.
- Research opportunities with psychology students from all over the world
- Combines strong academics with integrated field trips and unique hands-on experiences
- The Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience is widely recognised for its strong fundamental and applied research
- Choose from more than 400 bachelor courses in English